WoW! Blackwing Lair Cleared in 42 Minutes!

Why are you mad at retail raids?

When I tried Legion and didn’t like it; I didn’t even raid. Everything else in the game I didnt like.

Like sure, LFR should probably not exist but there’s an argument to why multiple difficulties exist; it allows new players to actually have a chance of improving.

Edit: and whats with the arbitrary time thing?

I’d argue that LFR removes all motivation to actually improve for the average Joe.
You get to clear all content anyway, even if you’re just /follow, without having to adapt to a weekly raiding schedule or other guild requirements.

5 Likes

Calamity now showing as a full 5 seconds ahead of progress on the logs! Congratulations Calamity on a verified world first.

Eh, who cares :slight_smile:

I’m not mad. I’m just saying they should make boss harder so they don’t die in 3/4 days of progress (if you count only the last boss of a raid, like N’Zoth, it’s the time before he die).

Sure, if you like playing playmobile with boss that die in 3 days, enjoy your new World Of Warcraft. Not my taste. I don’t enjoy that. I want boss like Kael’Thas TBC pre nerf that take month to kill.

Well yeah but I just mean that if they released only content to challenge experienced players, then new players would never be able to do it no matter what. If for example they start normal raiding, then maybe by the end of expansion they are heroic raiding.

They always did.
We had 20 seconds longer roleplay on Nefarian though. Had the roleplay sequence been the same for both of us we would, therefore, have been 15 seconds ahead.
We actually thought he fully despawned and were starting to wonder wtf to do.

Yet you’re paying for sub to flex your “muscles” on the forum x) why you still here is my question.

Your achievments shows you have much experience in the matter to speak about such.

No if you check above he’s a top50 raider but that account is banned though… :crazy_face:

1 Like

First, I already answered that previously, and there’s no need to have whatever to see N’Zoth dying in 3 days of progress, just watch a stream. Such a shame to have endgame boss of 2020 content dying so fast because game is just insanely easy at the moment.

Maybe in Shadowlands they’ll start to make hard boss again. But I doubt, players are now casual and don’t have the mentality to tryhard for month like in the past.

1 week and 3 days is now 3 days… Math was never your best subject, was it ?

I’ve yet to see your Mythic Nzoth kill in only 3 days.

2 Likes

Call me crazy but I think it’s pretty insanely hard to get a world first in Classic.

M: N’Zoth the Corruptor 6 days ago
M: Carapace of N’Zoth 11 days ago

5 days progress for a endgame boss.

And 5 others days to kill 11/12 boss.

So hard.

KEKW.

1 Like

Hi Crazy, nice to meet you.

Yet still nowhere 3 days as you said, and again, where is your day 3 mythic Nzoth kill ? I mean, you are insisting the game is so easy, so you would have done that already, no ?

Give me years of BFA private server, I speedrun the whole raid in less than 1 hours. Exactly like Classic.

At least Vanilla and TBC boss take for some of them, multiple month to kill, and that’s a great thing.

You had to google your mistakes anyway, you said 3 days mr top50 thought you should have known this, and you need to grow up, don’t also forget that PTR is a thingy now 2020, people spent months there wasting their time, learning the Mechanic, on their own going, start living in the future stop comparing a 14-15 year old game to 2020, it’s stupid, and you obviously don’t know what you’re talking about, you have heard too much silly stuff from streamers, I can hear Asmongold all over you.

Nono. you must do as Method did, and clear it under 3 days, but oh, you haven’t done that, have you ? And the game is sooooo easy ! Does that mean… you’re bad then ?

You are really giving me a giggle tonight.

It sounds like you dont like the game so I dont think playing it for longer will help.

3 Likes