Greetings and welcome to the WoW Classic Beta Test!
Below is a list of known issues for the initial WoW Classic Beta release. Please note that this list is not a complete depiction of what we’re aware of, but a sampling of issues we believe players may encounter with some regularity. We’ll try to keep this updated with trending issues when possible.
Classes and Combat:
- Activating Raptor Strike while Auto Shot is toggled on does not cause the hunter to begin to Auto Attack in melee
- Hunter pets do not auto-cast Dash or Dive when engaging their targets
- Hunter pets may not immediately return to your side upon entering passive mode
- Many talents are currently missing their requirements text
- Attempting to sign into twitter through the interface option crashes the client
- World map path indicators during transport loading screens may be inaccurate
- Items with randomly generated stats will display the <Random Enchantment> tag in the loot window and chat tooltips when being looted
Creatures and NPCs:
- Some creatures in the game world are missing textures
- There is a strip of missing water in the Mosshide Fen area of the Wetlands
- There is no water present in the Ironclad Cove area of the Deadmines dungeon
If you find any other bugs in-game, we’d like to encourage you to use the in-game bug reporter to send those bug reports off to us before posting bug reports on these forums. For more information about the in-game bug reporter, please see this post:
PTR Bug Report Update
Thank you for playing the WoW Classic Beta!