WOW classic Botters

hi,
i noticed that the “Help request” function in wow classic us useless. if i click it to try and open a ticket it asks me to write a little about the issue i had so it can help me find a “FAQ” or something from the database, and if i select “i would rather categorize the issue” i get a set of drop down menus with blanks, so i cant select anything, so anyways i resorted to recording my finding and hopefully you will be able to follow up. so i was walking in azshara early morning and i found what appeared to be a botter. obviously you have a far better technical team that can find out for sure. i would love to keep this game fair and BOT free so i will do what i can in finding these unfair players!
this is a link of the video. thank you

Heya Jubitorx,

Thanks for going out of you way to send in this report this to us. I have removed the video from your post as it identifies another player. Something that shouldn’t be done on the forums.

However, for these sorts of reports the best way to report them is by right clicking the characters potrait frame, choosing report, then selecting cheating. These reports help us more effectively take action. Alternatively, if you take the time to create a video like you have done, you can also report this by emailing hacks@blizzard.com

That said, thank you for taking the time to let us know. It really is appreciated.

How is that the best way to report them. myself and multiple guildies have been reporting the same bot for A MONTH now. It’s previous incarnation was banned, so it rolled a new toon with ONE LETTER DIFFERENT in it’s name and has been camped in Arathi farming earth elementals for 4 weeks… slowly going from lvl 35-49.

We all know the bots, we report them almost daily and yet they’re still there, screwing with the game economy and stopping legit players farming for herbs, ore and essential raid consumables. There’s no point updating your ToS if you don’t do anything about the players who are blatantly breaching it. Honestly! i’ve reached the end of my damn tether!

2 Likes