WoW Classic Content Unlock 13 February

After you have released all the content make heroic and mythic versions of each raid! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 hours into Friday 10th and still no bueno.

1 Like

Bet it will be noon before it start dropping or something. Creating a massive “party” at the quartermaster

Not very obvious from the post. Why provide an ETA at the earliest possible time only to then fail to make said ETA anyways. They could have said Saturday 11th and noone would have batted an eye :partying_face:

When can we expect that the quartermaster drops the needed item for attunement?

In Vanilla my guild MC all the way to TBC. It was super chill with later gear, there’s always the bindings and a few other things that are good for pretty much entire classic/vanilla.

1 Like

I will, thanks for the idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

6 hours, still nothing.

Too early.

1 Like

This is outrageous, it’s barely over a month until the raid is out, how will we have time to attune?

1 Like

In before tomorrow

Uhm… its one drop from a mob that spawns every 1-2 minutes then one UBRS run and you’re done IIRC.

2 Likes

too early, should be 13 march instead.

really TOO EARLY.

3 Likes

I was sarcastic in regards to the dude waiting 6 hours for attunement to drop.

so “12:01 a.m. CET on Thursday, 13” is very early Thursday (00h01 ?) or during lunch time (12h01 ?)

2 Likes

When can we expect to do the attunement quest? Would be nice to know if its 10 AM or 11 PM, not that it matters that much as we have a month to complete it, but I like to get things done.

1 Like

Killed the mob 30 times already. Doesnt drop quest item for BWL.

So new recipes and rep rewards become available “now” as in Friday 10th, or “now” as in “when we unlock BWL”?

1 Like

One month away. The patch is Feb not Jan.

Guys, its a copy paste from the NA forums.
They only changed the title, but surely if BWL is released February 12th in NA and February 13th in EU; then the attunement will also be released ( as has been always the case ) one day later in EU.
Saturday 11th.

1 Like