WoW-Classic Faction changing for now untill TBC

Hello;

So i wanna know about “Faction changing” in WoW-classic, regarding Progression servers for TBC-Classic.
I want to change my main to horde, but im on a pvp server. So i cant unless i need to delete my alts, which is a real bummer.

If i accept my main for a progression server, would my main change to a different pvp server? Or would i stay on the same server and also be allowed to faction change (to horde from alliance) on the same pvp server if i chose my alts (which are alliance) to stay in the classic era.

Now im wondering about another option to fully grasp the extend of the difference between progression and classic era servers; If i am on the server “Shazzrah pvp” and i chose 1 toon to go “progression-server”, would that character go to a copy of the same server, with the identical name, yet tagged as a progression server, and in that case, would my alts stay on a “classic era” server, therefore separating me from my alts; unable to send them mail too, and then i would be able to change faction on the same server, without deleting my alts?

You don’t seem to understand, ALL current realms are going to TBC.

Some new realms are being made that STAY in Classic 1.13 forever.

You can choose, during the pre-patch to MOVE characters to these 1.13 realms, otherwise they AUTOMATICALLY move on to TBC on the realms they are already on.

Or PAY to COPY your character to a 1.13 realm so you have the same character on BOTH TBC and Classic realms.

If your name is taken on the Classic 1.13 realms you will be REQUIRED to choose another name.

There is no faction change announced or advertised anywhere and the PvP one faction rules stays in place.

There will be no contact or mail between Classic 1.13 realms and TBC realms.

1 Like