WoW Classic Hotfixes – Jan. 7

• Somnus will no longer become stuck evading when he is kited a great distance.
• Fixed a bug that caused /stopattack and /startattack macros to pause the swing timer (rather than reset it) when used with abilities such as Slam.

what about the bug regarding, GM’s not reading EU forums?
can we get a fix on that please?.
/startreading
/startcustomersupport

Thanks !

ps: HIRE ME FOR THE FORUM SAKE !

19 Likes

Why not just make a sticky thread with a list of hotfixes like there is on the us forums? Seeing how rarely it’s updated it’s not like it requires a lot of work to copy/paste the information.

because we had GM confirmation before that devs are US based, and only read US forums.
basically they ignore EU forums !
that information came from an actual GM… lol

3 Likes

A simple “Hello” is enough. Disgusting company.

1 Like

You forgot that :

• “Fixed a bug that prevent the Game Master to communicate about every massive issue”.
  • “Fixed a bug that caused players to bot in battlegrounds”.
3 Likes

Stop feedin the blizzard troll guys, I think they just dropped it as a bait and are now watchin people get mad :smiley:

i’m totally confused by this part, i play an enhance shaman, and i use this macro:
#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift]Earthshock; Earthshock(rank4)
/startattack

my question is:
if i spam this macro on a target that i’m allready attacking, WHAT does the /startattack do ?

a/ nothing
b/ reset swing timer each time /startattack ?

and is this macro a dps loss on a target i’m allready attacking ?

community manager? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ANSWER SOME POSTS!!! AV IS A PAIN IN THE A$S, ARE YOU LOOKING AT IT?

2 Likes

This fix is to stop warrior slam abuse (among other things probably). Slam is an ability that resets your swing timer, but with this macro you could slam without resetting your swing timer.

I don’t think a simple /startattack macro will have any issues and it will continue to work as you expect it to. You should test it though.

Edit to clarify: The macro to abuse slam did both /stopattack, then /cast slam and then /startattack. Your macro only uses /startattack and should not have been affected.

It’s also likely that they didn’t actually fix anything about /startattack and /stopattack but instead fixed abilities that should reset the swing timer. That seems like the proper way to fix this bug anyway.

They only read Customer and Tech support, everything else is only visited to lock posts and/or ban people.

a.

/stopattack used to pause the swing timer so you can do an instant cast in the middle of it and continue with the counter, now you can’t.

Fix the fuc.ing AV and stop ignoring this problem. Premades will bite your a.s.s quite soon blizzard.

Hire a troll who is constantly bashing Classic ?
Won’t happen.

The forums aren’t meant for personal heart to heart sessions with the devs, it’s for the players to discuss things

I don’t get why they don’t just merge US and EU forums, or at least allow us to post there.

Seriously Blizz, just go away and let the game die, that would make it better than it is now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.