WoW Classic Realm Names and Types [Europe]

Honestly i think they are smart as F**K here.

They launch with 2 PVP Servers and gets LOADS of attention, they get people talking about it EVERYWHERE.

There is no such thing as bad publicity, this is Actizzards last hope to get a good cashflow from subs again and they have to get it right, they have spent huge resources on getting the game right and it will be good from what I´ve seen.
They will probably add more servers and as stated before it will be both free transfers and “new” servers as well after a while.

But what everyone needs to realize is that the hype is real, ALOT of people have been waiting for this and blizzard knows this, they are smart and they arent gonna screw you over in the end. I think the whole topic around layering is just the reality as of today, bringing back crashing servers wont be fun for anyone and you will still be able to connect to people.

Give blizzard a chance, most of you are atm crying about a product not even on the market.

3 Likes

Both Golemagg and Shazzrah are now full on the realm list.

I heard from sources which I cant reveal, that there will be one more server after the launch

Both german servers are full as well

So… 2 ENG PvP realms are full after 2 days… and it’s just a tip of the iceberg. I guess we need more PvP realms dont we?

I have updated the list to include the new PvP realm: Gehennas.

6 Likes

Blizzard, you beautiful bastard <3 THANK YOU

All polls says: Whe go pvp

Blizzard: ohh good plan let’s make 2 pvp realms…

Classic Server Gehennas – PvP
Discord Shortcode: NyzhKw2

We have Any date or time where we know name reservation is openingfor the new realm?

I quickly reserved 3 names when I was first able to but I didn’t setup the way they looked. If I delete them now will I still be able to make a total of 3 again while I wait for the 29th?

You can delete and make new , no problem.

With Golemagg and Shazzrah being “FULL”… does that mean my guildies, who haven’t reserved a name yet, can not actually make a character on that realm anymore on launch? Finding very conflicting information about this! Please clarify if possible :slight_smile: Thanks.

Tonight at 20:00

1 Like

Yea, but people might snipe your names while you set up the appearance :slight_smile:

Even the name is better then the other names, Gehennas sounds a lot cooler to me at least

2 Likes

No, that’s if it’s locked.

I see, thank you for the reply. I had to uninstall the Battle net Client and reinstall to see the separate client for Classic.

What a joke.
They should have just listened from the start and made it 4 PvP. Now people are being messed around. Adding a server after people have committed to guilds on servers, etc…

Usual subpar blizzard. Glad I only got 1 month sub, nearly fell for the tricks and got a 6 month lol

Gehennas sounds way way cooler than Shazzrah, especially Golemagg.

Reserved my Commando Orc male Warrior, Gehennas here I come!

4 Likes