WoW Classic Realm Names and Types [Europe]

disable character creation on full realms !!!

2 Likes

I have just added Skullflame (PvP) - English to the list above.

1 Like

One Spanish server please!!

4 Likes

Again, when will you adres the server I actullay want to play on??!?!

2 Likes

Too little too late. Now open the freaking floodgates for the other servers so we can play, and you guys can figure out the detailts to fix this mess you put us in later.

Thanks for ruinin this for us. Jesus

2 Likes

Thats putting it mildly tbh

Listen to the spanish community or at least give us an answer.

3 Likes

I do not want to start again from lvl 1! really not addressing the actual issue!

1 Like

Why do you expect people to move?
Me and my friends choosed Gehennas as soon as it came out, alot have started playing, why would they move?
Why would i start to play on a server that i dont know anyone at?
People might create a toon on a different realm and hope to be able to transfer to the server they want to play at.

I dont see more servers helping with anything

Give us who leveled for 12 hours + the possibility to help and get a free transfer…

Blizzard !!!

That’s not enough!!! LISTEN TO YOUR BLOODY COMMUNITY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

I just ask you one thing… Do you know the definition of insanity?!

At least give us some info about this joke , didnt subscribe 2 weeks before launch and have to wait another 2 weeks to actualy have fun with my guild

1 Like

spanis servers now come ooooooooooooon

2 Likes

Character transfers in yet?

Thanks a lot for Rhok’delar, Blizz!

Ten Storms (English - PvP) has been added to the list above.

Is there any chance of character transfers? If not please explicitly say so otherwise people will continue to sit in queues of 10K+ for their level 9s.

4 Likes

As BNGetFriendGameAccountInfo is broken for Classic could you please add the realmID to the list for every Realm?

tia!

Do you mean “Doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results”? If so, then most of the forums are insane.

1 Like