WoW Classic Realm Names and Types [Europe]

Its funny to see the posts from 19 days ago saying … “this will ruin classic if they don’t open more realms”…I would love to have been a fly on the wall in Blizz HQ when they were reading these going " HAHAHAHA f**king noobs asking “MaKe mORe SErveRs Plz” we have done this for 20 years we KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING BROZ"…gg blizz, should have finally listened to the community that pays your wages

3 Likes

38% of German speaking realms are ‘Normal’ type but only 15% of English speaking realms are ‘Normal’ type. Little wonder why these are full to capacity with massive queues. Planning, estimating and sizing at its finest.

1 Like

It is unacceptable queuing at 11:30 and still in queue at 16:40

I gave up on queue, dang it’s not worth it …and imagine just how big queues will be when weekend hit off im thinking of redownloading BFA in meantime to have something to play at least until this queue show gets a bit better

Don’t do it! That’s what Blizzard wants you to do!

Ah well there are also other solutions i can switch back to D3 since s18 is out and i dunno maybe overwatch .

YOU think you do. But you QUEUE…

3 Likes

I really hope the ones who decided for only 2 en pvp realms initially are looking for job now

6 Likes

Every PVP realm is showing “FULL” to me in game… All 14 of them (and to think, it was initially thought that 2 would be enough…)

Even the PvE Realms are stuck with Q’s 2 hours for my server :frowning:

I thinking and its so sad, i just paid to see queue times go crazy…

1 Like

fking every server have quesues

2 was never thought to be enough, there were always more servers planned, they waiting to see what the numbers were going to be like, having said that, it was not a good way to go about it, as every pooled into like 3-4 servers, and aren’t budging.

So your wonderful suggestion of playing on a new realm is nonsense since all of them are full. You are truly giving me the classic experience. If i get in queue now I’m position 29000. I should be in by Friday hopefully.

Long live Hamster powered servers.

Woke up and went to work. Came from work at home and sat in que for 4h. Went to sleep and woke up on next day. Went to work. Came at home. Sat in que for 4h. And now I going to sleep. What will be tomorrow?

2 Likes

Hello Blizzard.Open Russian RP-PVP + one more pvp and give free character transfer.

4 and half hours waiting for mograin pvp server…

MAKE A DISCONNECT SESSION FOR CLEAR AFK MACROERS…

THEN REAL PLAYERS CAN COME ONLINE…

Or and this is a novelty here - release more servers and make free character transfer to them, because it’s not players’ fault that they want to play the game, rather than sit in a 5h+ ques.

1 Like

Any chance we get Server Forums back ? Those were a great tool in community building back in the day. I spend hours on those at work , great friendships and rivalries were made.

Click Forums on the top left and then scroll down.

1 Like