WoW Classic Season of Mastery Coming Soon

There should be long-long-long list of wishes but i decided make short: how about balance pvp and cursed AV problem? Rebalance broken classes like warrior which they would compete againist some clases like mage, shaman and shadow priest (in original they were unkillable for warrior “pain face”). But still i dont understand about all this “Season of Mastery” Of what? PVE or PVP? Oh how about stretch duration from 12 months to 24 months? “Pain face”

3 Likes

Honestly although I initially didn’t like it, increased exp gain on Quest exp is not the worst I think. In a way it combats boosting and makes dungeon spamming less powerful. Encourages you to go out in the world and do the quests. Group up for the elites. All the stuff that makes Vanilla great.

3 Likes

Unless they revert the world buff change this will be like classic era aka dead

6 Likes

no thanks no world buffs

2 Likes

QoL updates such as more nodes and Meeting stones. What more? This is selling rubber band per yard.

1 Like

This all sounds very great. Thank you, but please look into removing weapon skill :slight_smile: edgemasters being bis for warriors for basically all of classic is not a fun experience

4 Likes

… and now you’re making fresh, could you please make the Era servers real Vanilla, that is remove the retail monstrosities implemented with 1.14?

If Stratholme and BRD are going to be full bots 24/7… this is the first you have to look about. and BAN gold sellers and BUYERS my god

3 Likes

Classic was the opposite of No changes, a movement that existed in first place to prevent changes on the classes etc…
-Classic was destroyed mainly by Mage/Dungeon Boosting, being a Full Bot Party with gold sellers and buyers and finally layers

1 Like

HAHA, all the warriors SEETHING about lack of world buffs!
See you on FRESH lads, let’s have some fun!

9 Likes

Worldbuffs arent just for big pump, they are for moving together to raid, being afraud of ganks, and huge pump too ofc

6 Likes

I mean, but they did.
Literally right here.

2 Likes

Let the whining and disappointment begin.

4 Likes

Thank you blizzard, too bad open beta isnt on 1st october which is my birthday tommorow but at least this announcement is my day early birthday present :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

12 months? Why are you rushing? I wanted try r14 :frowning: When people are bored and are waiting for next phase they can play TBC or retail or something another no? Bosses will have 2x loot too then? And plsss no summoning stones. You kill part of world PVP.

5 Likes

then you can play retail

2 Likes

and you can play classic era

4 Likes

I’m fine wit the world buff removal, but do not touch the xp rates. Leveling is the best thing in classic wow, don’t ruin it just to cater to some lazy casual forum whiners.

7 Likes

do you realize they made it 1 year seasonal we aint gona spend 1 month to hit 60 thanks

Yeah… didn’t know they did that answer when I posted :frowning: