WoW Classic Season of Mastery Coming Soon

No world buffs its cool.

3 Likes

lets be real is it though its like 90% of the fun in classic

2 Likes

Human Female Warrior player LOL! Of course you will cry about world buffs being gone. Aaaah I wont do as much dps as a level 70 while being level 60.

Cry some more!

9 Likes

Very nice! these “changes” sounds in line with how conservative private servers have successfully done things in the past. Removing or polishing, instead of adding new crap. A renovation. Good going.

I like the idea of this.
No buffs, but no debuff cap? XP increase from quests I guess to combat boosting? Sounds like a step in the right direction to me.

7 Likes

i mean ive seen streamers who wont play because of no buffs so yep gonna be a dead game

2 Likes

Stop wishful thinking.

7 Likes

If you live your life influenced by what a streamer does or doesn’t do, you live a pretty sad life.

Cope harder generic warrior player #1356

8 Likes

dead like classic era #nochanges fun boy

Will be fun to try a dot class like assassination or affliction

:yellow_heart: I can’t wait for return to classic.

4 Likes

I love vanilla and I loved classic. This do not appeal to me. This is alternate retail. I would love a new fresh classic server with the slow pace that was classic. The only improvement that could maybe have been interesting is that every alt you created leveled 10% faster.

Blizzard, you need to hire more old-school MMORPG developers, of the kind that originaly created wow, the best game in history. Trying to fit old wow into a “modern” gaming philosophy is just a classic example of failing. Just my 5 cents.

12 Likes
  • Meeting Stones converted to Summoning Stones

This is removing the world in world of warcraft. One of the major retail mistakes.

16 Likes

To be fair, you have to keep in mind that these servers are supposed to last 12 months. Or, at least, after 12 months, all content is out. I’m not actually sure what happens after that, but I think we’ll probably get a new fresh then? Anyway, that’s a lot faster than the previous fresh. Just something to ponder.

Yea.

World of Warcraft Season of Mastery, it says.

Maybe after 12 months, it will be Season of Haste, Critical, Versatiliy, (including different changes?). But, for now, we do not know.

Zayna, I do agree, with you. Walking/flying to the instance plays a huge part in World of Warcraft Classic. Removing that will cause layziness, less World PvP, the Adventure itself is significantly getting killed.

8 Likes

Keep world buffs, or make a #NoChanges server.

6 Likes

Official proof Team 2 doesn’t understand why vanilla is good and succeeded 2 times. This speedrun mode goes against all why the vanilla design is one of the best game designs of the last 20 years.
Incompetent to the bottom and still digging.

Oh btw Beetlejuice : who was right in our little quarrel ? Me. It was obvious they would make it appealing to speedrunners and achievers. That’s the only public Team 2 designs for in retail, and now in classic. They don’t know they can have other kinds of players.

8 Likes

go play classic era

1 Like

That is 100% true. Its crazy that the team at Blizz does not understand the fundamentals of what made classic great and what made people dislike retail.

11 Likes

What speedrun mode? Pretty much all serious speedrunners I know of have already decided to not bother due to lack of world buffs.