WoW Community Council, just entered the place

Well issue would be that this change would straight up kill raiding. Its alredy on life support thanks to m+ and this would be last nail in the coffin.

how would it kill raiding if it gave high item lvl only inside of m+ and not outside of out, thats like saying pvp is killing raiding.

Agreed. And to the “raiding would be dead” topic…

M+ was always gated during the first weeks which should be for try hards. I like to gear myself as casual in m+ for the raids because they are massively overtuned to be cleared at the ilvl raids provide. But have to say this season was awful. My heroic only guild gave up after anduin

Saying having scaling gear inside of m+ is bad. is like saying:

Pet battles ruins raiding
Collecting old stuff ruins raiding
World quests ruins raiding
Mount collection ruins raiding
any activity that is not raiding ruins raiding.
achievements points ruins raiding
Transmogs ruins raiding
Lvling ruins rading
renowns ruins raiding
Storyline ruins raiding
WHat logic is that

While at it, we could also say LFR ruins Normal raid,heroic raid and mythic raid.
normal raid ruins heroic and mythic raids.
Heroic raids ruins mythic raids.
Mythic raids ruins LFR,normal,heroic raids.

How would it even work? If gear scaled you could just gear up in one day.

It’ll be fine in PvP because people queue for unrated matches endlessly, even though there is no real reward.

Part of the lure of m+ is you might get some loot.

could be active after u spend valor on a item. then it gets a huge m+ only ilvl part…
There are countless ways to make it work.

Is this some group working for blizzard for free?
Not bad gullible people, we should listen to them then. :crazy_face:

Wish they’d just do something interesting with keys at all. Going on 6 years since m+ came out and there’s been no real upgrades to the system. A recoloured mount every season and a new affix wow how amazing take my money blizzard.

They should have an achievement window like artifact weapon skins. Rows full of rewards from things you can do from timing keys, to fun challenges. Then stick mounts, mogs, weapon enchants, permanent +10/15/20 key you can’t deplete lower as you time all higher keys. Could add sets, buffs to gear like you mentioned, mystery boxes you get a key reward with unique loot. The possibilities are endless, unlike blizzards imagination which is none existent lol.

4 Likes

Yeah just add a bonus to mythic+ items, gain ilvl based on key level up to +15 ilvl or something.

How do you all manage to find the community council here on the EU forums? This is baffling to me as I’ve never seen it here.

Link to the WoW Community Council Discussion Forum - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

basically this, do it like it works in pvp, low ilvl gear that scales up inside m+ and requires you to push higher to upgrade it.

Well, you’re arguing with Elias. Someone who actually believes that nonsense.
So there’s that.

I’m all for scaling gear for specific activities. Not only M+ of course, but also world content.
It would solve so many problems.
And raiders can happily raid and still get the best gear in the game - for them.

1 Like

That links away from EU. Where on EU is the community council located?

Its only on the NA forums, although there are EU players on it (allegedly)

That’s my point, I have no reason to visit any other forum than EU since EU is the only place I play on.

well, us and EU has the same rules and patch notes, and what ppl talk about and promote impacts us all, so there is that.

Random reporting in :wave:

I think it would be the best if gear became unique as in classic wow, with unique stats and such, but I would go even further and make every gear to scale with content you are doing, so if you are raiding that gear would have lets say 200 base ilvl in open world, but in raiding it would go up to 250ilvl mythic 235 heroic and 225 normal and lfr, because if that there would be many unique gear in both pve and pvp content, also I would make 200ilvl base gear from certain weekly quests like bounty hunter quests or special events that occur in open world such as halaa fights and who wins that fight can trade gear for tokens - it would be daily quests so for like 10 marks you get 200ilvl piece of item in open world with again unique stats.
So in my opinion base ilvl would have any content you do no matter how difficult it is - 200ilvl,
and dungeons, raids and pvp scale gear up to 250 for example in that particular content.
I would also add more varieties to farm in open world and more unique weekly quests (maybe class specific + pvp quests for gear), also more ways to farm gold would increase open world activity which is not this topic but is as important.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.