Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
- Fixed an issue causing Ancient Flame to incorrectly be consumed by instant-cast Living Flames, such as from the Burnout talent or Lifespark set bonus.
- Fixed an issue with the timing of Eye of Tyr’s floating combat text.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue causing Retribution Aura to trigger from incorrect amounts of incoming damage.
- [With weekly restarts] Judgments of the Pure (PvP Talent) now causes Judgment casts on an enemy to cleanse 1 Poison, Disease, and Magic effect they have caused on you (was allies within your aura).
- Developers’ note: With Judgment’s cast frequency increasing in patch 10.0.7, Judgments of the Pure has been overperforming as a PvP talent. In a hotfix being applied this upcoming Tuesday, the talent will only apply to the Paladin and no longer have its effect applicable to allies.
- During “The New Clessington Estate,” Cecilia Clessington will no longer accuse the player of smelling like rotten blubber when provoked.
- Fixed an issue causing some players to be unable to interact with the Waygate at the Shady Sanctuary.
- The “Waygate Travel” debuff received from using the waygates will now continue to expire while the player is offline.