Here are today’s hotfixes:
Dungeons and Raids
Sepulcher of the First Ones
Halondrus the Reclaimer
- Resolved an issue causing Earthbreaker Missiles to erupt at the wrong time when the target is affected by Creation Spark (Fated Power).
- Halondrus the Reclaimer
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
- Grimrail Bombardier’s Double Slash will no longer be cast on a nearby target if their current target is out of range.
- Thunderlord Wrangler’s Serrated Spear can now correctly be removed by effects that clear bleeds.
- Koramar’s Berserker Leap will no longer target pets and will no longer hit players multiple times.
Operation Mechagon: Junkyard
- Saurolisk Bonenipper’s Ripping Slash will no longer be cast on a nearby target if their current target is out of range and will no longer remove Welding Bot’s Reinforced from players.
Operation Mechagon: Workshop
- Defense Bot Mk III no longer detects stealth.
Return to Karazhan: Lower
- Ghostly Philanthropist’s Pennies From Heaven will no longer break players from stealth.
The Opera Hall: Beautiful Beast
- Coggleston’s Dent Armor now increases damage taken by 25% (was 50%).
The Opera Hall: Westfall Story
- Increased the cooldown on Toe Knee’s Dashing Flame Gale to 35 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Resolved an issue that could cause Toe Knee to cast Dashing Flame Gale multiple times on a player if they had a spell active that provided immunity.
The Opera Hall: Wikket
- Resolved an issue that could cause Galindre to leave Elfyra to fend for herself when the encounter was reset.
Attumen the Huntsman
- Midnight’s Stamp will no longer be cast on a nearby target if their current target is out of range.
- Grimrail Depot
Wrath of the Lich King Classic
Items and Rewards
- Resolved an issue preventing Smelt Titansteel from triggering a cooldown as intended.
- Resolved an issue preventing Create Mooncloth, Create Ebonweave, and Create Spellweave from requiring the proper location and from triggering a cooldown, as intended.
- Resolved an issue where Ethereal Essence Sphere, Paper Flying Machine, and the Paper Zeppelin would fail to show up in a player’s bags after being thrown to them.
- Resolved an issue that sometimes caused the player to not mount the carpet during the “Magic Carpet Ride” quest.