WoW Ingame Guides are amazing

I’m a new player and I have of course a lot of questions like any other new player. I asked my question in the newcomer chat, and within 5 minutes I had a reply. The guide helped me with my questions, no matter how bad they were, and answered them so quickly and professionally, I wish I could give them a 10/10 review anywhere. You people are awesome. <3

3 Likes

It’s a big game, and a complicated one. Everyone needs to ask for help.

People will generally answer questions you ask in public channels, including Trade or General once you are out of Beginners.

However, there is a VAST amount of info also on the net generally - but careful! - much of it is out of date, and if doing a general search be sure the result is up to date.

The site wowhead.com is the main place you can find information about items and quests, and much more.

icy-veins.com is your best reference for how to play your class.

And if it’s in WoW, there is a YouTube video of it somewhere!

3 Likes

See? You just proved my point. You are awesome.

3 Likes

It’s great to hear you were able to get help with your questions, Aeyon!

Best of luck on your journey and no doubt you’ll be a grizzled veteran in no-time, lending a hand yourself to some bright-eyed adventurer just getting started.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.