WoW League 2v2 is coming!

The Wow League 2v2 is under preparation! An free event where all lovers of PvP can participate, whatever their experience. With a regulation that values the gear and the experience of each player. Everyone will have a chance to win. Don’t hesitate, take part! There are a lot of prizes! Pets, mounts, battle.net money, gold…

More information in Discord: wowleague#5227

Come on, cheer up! The more we are, the more fun it will be!

3 Likes

Seems a great idea! How will the schedules be?

Come on guys! Let’s show that the PvP community is so big!
It’s not just WOW league, there will be more events, and so all together we can tell blizzard that we exist, and they will have to keep us in mind, get to Wow League, it will only be the beginning, there are no schedules, we try to find the schedules in which the teams can compete, come on boys and girls, sign up for WOW League.

Remember: More info in Discrod: wowleague#5227

Really, if you like PvP and arenas, participates, sends invitation to the name of discord and discover that everyone has a chance to win.

Thanks for reading this, friends.

Replace WoW with Poker, and Discord with Phone Number, and you’re identical to the email scams. Begone. There are legitimate routes you can take to set up WoW tournaments licensed by Blizzard themselves, this thread however is just an illiterate fool trying to get a hold of the contact information of players for whatever reason in very dubious ways.

The legitimacy of the “promised” rewards is highly suspicious too.

1 Like

mate, you’re very mistaken. Forget the awards (there are) this is only an event organized by two people who love PvP. I want to make three notes: 1 º Blizzard does not give us any support, 2 º Once you add someone in discord, you can silence and delete it when you want, 3 º This is totally selfless. It’s more, I encourage you to check it yourself. Finally, to express your opinion you do not need to disrespect me

I’ve sent you a friend request in Discord

Do your pitch to Blizzard and handle it properly.

• Contact information, even if it’s just the tag on discord, can be sold. The contact information market of data handling companies and advertising firms has proven this. Not to mention the black market of contact information, which typically works like this: Dubious website asks for registration in order to be used -> website sells the email registry to criminal syndicates -> criminal syndicate spams it with “junk mail” and sometimes even engages in online identity theft. There are other ways they can get a hold of your email, like databases getting hacked and leaked and so on, but there are websites that just sells it on their own too.

• Whatever you say after getting people talking to you on discord is anyone’s guess. You’re still trying to pitch something highly dubious with vague promises of “sweet rewards”, including “real money” in the form of bnet currency.

• Your entire sales pitch has been eerily similar to the stereotypical email scams.

Don’t try to do what you know nothing about if you’re innocent, and don’t give empty excuses if you’re in fact trying to scam people for whatever reason.

If you’re still, after all of this, trying to do it in your suspicious way, then at LEAST change it to bnet instead of Discord. The first red flag is trying to change the contact venue.

1 Like

My friend, I can not take your reason, because you have it. But in this case, this is nothing of a scam, it’s just a PvP event, and if there will be prizes, but you have to know, we ask for two requirements: follow Twitch, and youtube. It’s free to do it. With the Twitch platform is where we’ll issue the games. I appreciate the people who argue everything correctly. As I said, this is nothing more than a PVP event, that if it went well, they would try more. The only details that is requested in discord, is: The name of the team and name the characters. No personal information. Only these data that are essential to organize and evaluate the event. Nothing else

hey im rogue i like this league concept im looking for a mate to play in wowleague

EDIT: nvm scuffed organisator only wants you and your entire team to follow him on ALL social media. probably not even a real tourny. just trying to get clout

All is well, not exactly who you are, what is clear is that you are not part of any team, but I hope to participate

It seems interesting, I will try to find companion

Come on people, most teams of Wow League are Spanish, sign up and enjoy, come, more representation of English kingdoms

I woud love to se gladiator titles return to 2s…
And tournament too

We balancing game around 3v3 is one of biggest blizzard lies ever…because if you cannot balance game on small scale like 1v1 , 2v2, then you cannot balance it into 3v3 as well. Currently 2v2 is way more skills ,then spending your entire day facing those “crit and pray” Warlock + somehting in 3v arena.

There are less and fewer places. Come on people, most teams of Wow League are Spanish, sign up and enjoy, come, more representation of English kingdoms

There’s only one English kingdom in Europe. It’s called the United Kingdom. This eerily reminds me of how many toxic Russians tend to assume everyone who uses English is a “hamburger” (which is their slang for ‘American’), even though they’re playing on EU servers.

(I’m not saying all Russians are toxic, I’m just saying the ones who are toxic tend to follow that mindset.)

How about you scrap your whole tournament? I was waiting 2 weeks to get a Date of the Tournament and still you dont have one

do you regulate gear?
how?

This league is a BAIT. The owner has been banned for being boosted. And the purpose of this was to atract people to their twitch to gain viewers.