[WoW] Login: You have been disconnected!

Since the last maintenance, 18th of January 2022, I cannot log in to World of Warcraft.
First; the Battle.Net application, on Windows 10, had asked again in this morning, my authenticator approval for logging-in. My tablet also got the notification, I approved it, and went well the Battle.Net login.
Then, I wanted to log-in to World of Warcraft, and it also asked my authenticator code, my tablet didn’t get notification of this. I entered the authentication code manually in time, and pressed [Enter].
Error message appears:
You have been disconnected. (WOW51900314)

I entered the authentication code multiple times, I also tried it on my laptop. Battle.Net login went well there too, but WoW login also has the same issue.

I checked the support article, which has been updated 2 hours ago now, and I believe I enter the code correctly. My WoW e-mail is the same, it is also there pre-filled so Ididn’t touch that. The code must be correct, because I wouldn’t be able to log-in to Battle.Net with it otherwise.
So, only the authenticator could get confused when it is supposed to approve my login directly from the game, and not from the Battle.Net application.
What is the solution?
Thank you for the help in advance.

see: Unable to log in using .exe file - #13 by Apricot-thunderhorn

1 Like