WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria Hotfixes -- 3 July

You can (should) keep the character and buy stuff when the event ends.

I’m someone who never posts anything on foruns or any other platform but I have to do it now regarding all of the adjustments that have been done to this event.
Advertised as giving us the ability to be overpowered it is completely unthinkable the latter decisions made to this. The only joy I found was being able to one shot everything and feel like the true Boss in the raid. Don’t get me wrong, having challenges and setbacks is also fun but we have retail for that. The upgrade costs are extremely expensive and now you dont even feel like it is worth it because the adjustments go in a direction opposite of the one that drives you to upgrade your gear.
Why nerf ward strat? Why make Boss scale with iLvl (that is outrageous, feeling weaker after spending a new mount worth of bronze). This is not supposed to be a challenge, a Boss fight is not supposed to take 5mins here, and for What I’ve talked to other players, we’d much rather Kill every Boss in 10secs than 3-5mins. Besides I dont intend to be watching guides on how to do mists bosses, tired of that in retail.

1 Like

May 30, 2024

WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria

• Righteous Frenzy can no longer be cast on non-party members.
  • In the Throne of Thunder Dark Animus encounter, the increased damage and attack speed by Anima Golems casting Acceleration Link has been reduced to 100% per stack (was 250%).
  • In the Throne of Thunder Iron Qon encounter, Storm Cloud should no longer deal extreme damage to players.
  • In A Brewing Storm, Viletongue Skirmishers’ Viletongue Sting now reduces healing by 60% (was 90%).
  • Fixed a bug that unintentionally added additional enemy health for highly geared players against Heroic raid bosses.
    • Developers’ notes: In combination with previous recent hotfixes, this should result in health and damage versus Heroic raid bosses being as intended for players of higher and lower item levels, so that players of mixed item levels can have a better experience playing together. Overall, players with higher item levels should do greater damage and have greater survivability.

Can we get any statements on the Froggers nerfs? I got unfairly hit and im just being told it has been evaluated carefully.

The support doesnt help me after many tickets, on reddit you get downvoted to hell…

There have been many reports like mine but still no feedback at all about the situation after a week.

Please @Linxy and @Kaivax try to keep in touch with the community please, the only posts i see are hotfix notes. It would really help to get a statement on this, if you are working on it.

If this is going to be how you want to leave things it will personally be my last time I pay for a blizzard game. Its really sad to not even have any humans anymore in support

1 Like

finally… lol

June 3, 2024

• Mini Mana Bomb (Horde) and Theramore Tabard (Alliance) are now available from Horos at any Infinite Bazaar for players who have completed Theramore’s Fall for their given faction on any Timerunner.
    • Developers’ notes: There is no more need to complete it at exactly level 35.
  • Fixed an issue where some steps of the Infinite Power achievements could be skipped for players.
  • Tuft of Yak Fur, am I right? Now they stack.

Patiently waiting for tusks to be fixed

Not the fix that we want! GIVE US MORE BRONZE! Reduce the upgrade cost! Make the cloak completly account wide without a cap!

Stop working on stuff that is not important and do the stuff the Community is crying for !

still not wanting to communicate with the community about what went wrong with the frogger nerf?

Why do we have community mangers? What is their task if not bridging the gap between developers and player?
If thats not what they are doing maybe they should change their titles…

@kaivax @linxy can you please talk to us?

1 Like

Wow tuft of yak hair stacks wow. I am blown away at you qol change amazing. Any chance of actually making any meaningful change while i still semi care about this gamemode, buff bronze, sort reps, buff threads. Make it fun like you promised give us are 1:1 ratio cloak back for alts lower upgrade cost for alts. Sort your game you fools. Honestly i know your going to do a pluderstorm and fix all this with a week or 2 left but ill be gone by then long gone.

Its so stupid they promised unlimted broken powerful characters we could have fun on and all we got was grinds on grinds on grinds. Stupid company idiot devs and just a sad creation that had all the potential to be amazing squandered because of the fun police.

1 Like

Great, now that you are fixing small stuff,
mind enabling for Druid;
- Tome of the Wilds: Flap
- Tome of the Wilds: Treant Form
- Tome of the Wilds: Mount Form (stag form, enables ground form in flying areas)

Hunters get Play Dead and Fetch from Nostwin,
but Druids barely get the Stars glyph, an entirely visual thing?

Its bad enough that we need to wait 30 levels to fly as druid (lvl 40 master flight),
when we get mounted flying from lvl 10 (Dracthyr flying lvl 10 too)…,
but these tomes,
especially Flap and Mount,
enable carrying other players (without class order hall bird),
or avoiding fall damage (something Dracthyr and Demon Hunters get baseline).
(Flap also lets us stay atop the water, not having to transform and swim)

Give druids our tomes back lol

June 6, 2024

• Found the missing Sky Admiral Rogers and returned her to her post so that players can continue “Onward and Inward”.
  • Chelon now spawns as expected on the Timeless Isle.

Cool, when tusks?

2 Likes

cool, when any answer to anything in the forum?

1 Like

June 11, 2024

• Players who are holding the Tusks of Mannoroth cosmetic item on their non-plate wearing characters will now see an option on Pythagorus at any Infinite Bazaar to trade their item for a version that they can use to learn the Tusks of Mannoroth appearance for plate characters on their account.

June 12, 2024

• Bronze Cache values increased by 100%.
    • Minor Bronze Cache (250 → 500)
    • Lesser Bronze Cache (500 → 1000)
    • Bronze Cache (750 → 1500)
    • Greater Bronze Cache (1250 → 2500)
  • Spools of Eternal Thread stat gain increased by 200%.
    • Minor Spool of Eternal Thread (20 → 60)
    • Lesser Spool of Eternal Thread (50 → 150)
    • Spool of Eternal Thread (100 → 300)
    • Greater Spool of Eternal Thread (180 → 540)
  • Emperor Shaohao reputation increased by 700%.
2 Likes

cool I guess, but really helpful would be acc wide cloak acc wide bronze and reduced upgrade cost for alts.

cause afterall this was supposed to be about alts and the way it is right now it is just terrible

3 Likes

Really wish they would just make the %XP increase cloak effect also affect Bronze gained, even if it has a 1:10 modifier or something.

Any information about the Kirin Tor Offensive / Sunreaver Onslaught reputation? :slight_smile:

Seems like that one is the only Remix achievement that doesn’t have any kind of rep increase, just the same as on retail.

June 18, 2024

• Ensemble: Trailseeker’s Laminar Armor (White) now grants the correct set.