WoW story becoming increasingly ridiculous

There is even a Novel that describes why he looks like he looks.
It is called Dark Mirror

He looks like a human, he has no tusks, he has receding hairline, his face can express emotions as well as matt damon’s, he looks forced edgy and did I mention he looks like a human? HUMAN. There is nothing cool about him.

Vote for less Ex-Alliance folks as horde executives!

Well most undead are humans that mighty queen raised them to serve us. Now they do something good i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Just let it be. Think less about it; pick from it, what you like. It is no easy task, I realize, but I believe, that each hard earned lesson from the story telling in this expansion will be put to good use in the future. We just have to ride this one out and be supportive :butterfly:

This, and i would add let it involve.

No offence because youre a nightelf and you most likely love it, but i felt that legion storyline with malfy(not again…) and that first raid…And that second wow viking wannabe raid… All started from nighthold and ahaid for me in legion, i give BFA some time to expand its storyline.

It’s true. The Alliance stuff has become ridiculous because that faction is so dependant on stories that have to be initiated by the Horde. I still enjoy the game story to some degree but every time the factions collide I’m getting a lot of bad feelings about the outcome.

The Horde story isn’t far behind, however. It still holds on it’s own as opposed to the Alliance story (which isn’t to say that the Alliance story can’t stand on its own, but the writers don’t make the attempt to let it) but it seems it is getting the Golden fix.

Im really sad to admit that you have a point there…

2 Likes

I will give WoW’s lore a hand with that seppuku at the story team’s dojo.

Have your honor back, scrubs.

Wait, is it Talanji that trashtalk during the fight ? I thought it was the Captain Randomname driving the ship.

No brother, its talanji. At least the one that says failure is your family legacy blablabla ICE WITCH.

Dont know how it works for alliance people but as a horde i can see on my chat talanji: you got nowhere else to run ice witch. Including all the rest.

Shes savage, isnt she?
The best part though is when the alliance kings dog demands surrender from kinga Rasta, you should focus there to see how trash Rasta makes of graymane xD

2 Likes

Oh weird, I was sure it was another NPC that said that. And it surprised me to hear a totally random NPC shouting that. I guess my lack of sleep caught up to me :smiley:
Well Rasta was not wrong though, he was at the head of a might millenial Empire, why would he bows down.

I also really liked the dialogue between Bwonsamdi and Rastakhan during the encounter. As well as the trashtalk between Mekkatorque and Gallywix haha.

I love Jaina and I liked how she responded to the trashtalk during the last encounter too.

Overall a really nice raid.

Edit : I just thought of something that bugs me… How the hell did Talanji ship caught on Kul Tirans fleet ? I mean, the Blockade didn’t win any time at all for the fleeing ships ? Is Talanji ship rocket fueled ?

But you better watch your TOON LoL, yeah bwom is by far the best character bliz reated last 10 years, for me :wink:

Well sorry, i kinda hate her to the bone. She seem to asnwer like: Omg what im gonna say now?!?. You really think ive been running captain? No…You didnt, and you dont run again at 5% lol

I just dont understand how blizzard decide to kill iconic characters like warian alliance side and keep mekka and jaina alive :confused: Makes 0 sense to me.

Well the mightiest naval fleet is the zandalar and the kultiran one i suppose, makes sense

1 Like

Pa’ku lent her powers? Zandalari ships are usually fast?

1 Like

I think the story is awesome. You are all just not getting the whole picture yet. :smirk:

I mean yea maybe. What about the Tidesages ? :s

They got killed and they’re not as powerful.

No no no, I don’t speak about only Katherine and Joseff, but the Kul Tirans fleet surely had a lot of them within them too. I can really only see that “catch up” as a plothole to be honest. But well, doesn’t really annoys me, just something I noticed.

Well I don’t think thay have that much of them after events of Stormsong where majority of them allied with their leader that was Old God worshipper.

And Zandalari have also shamans within their ranks. Like Stormcalles and wavebindes.

I think it’s highly possibly that Zandalari ships could be overall faster, but they got extra boom from Loa.

I admit I get more enjoyment out of bashing WoW’s story than the story itself nowadays.

Warcraft has become a good case study for anyone interested in what NOT to do in storywriting.

7 Likes

Yeah, previously it was Twilight with sparkly vampires. And I better not get into details cause I’ll get banned again.

2 Likes

Tough talk for someone who is in a faction that lack any real courage to oppose Jaina one-on-one.

Again; tough talk for someone who has been driving his Kingdom down into the dirt for the past decades. King Rastakhan had the threat of an “Old God”, an Civil War and a loose dog. The only reason he still has a Kingdom is because of his daughter and the Horde and not because he’s such a good leader.
(And with Kingdom, I mean only the City, cause everything outside of that is either contested or lost already)

“Loa Magics”. Remeber how she used an Echo of Rezan… Or his Spirit, to make her ship go Warpspeed when the Alliance fleet got near?

Excuse me? While Jaina is trash(and her story has been finished multiple times already) she still is better then Varian(and Anduin) “Look-At-Me-Being-Perfect-Human-Potential”. Mekkatorque shouldn’t even be on any list to get rid of since he is the only real known Gnome character. And we don’t want Gnomes in the same position as the Darkspear Trolls. Or in a position where he goes against his own kin like Tauren and Orcs.

Says who, exactly? They’re basicly Shamans. Why wouldn’t they be able to draw from the Spirit of Air to make their ships go faster? Or is only the spirit of a Demi-God running behind a ship making it faster now?

Wild-God Boons account for nothing on the Alliance-side(Kaldorei, Worgen) and even the Horde(Darkspear Trolls got helped how many times by theirs?)… So why would it for the Zandalari Trolls?

1 Like