WoW Token in TBC (China for the moment)

Hi,

In some fansites we can read about the posibility of implement WoW Token in TBC. Not only for China.
In that case, bye bye TBC.

Hope never see WoW Token in TBC!!

3 Likes

Of course if Asmongold says it then it must be true. He would never say anything like that to make players angry and watch his video.

/sarcasm.

2 Likes

It’s been there in classic for a while now?

1 Like

oh the tokens are 100% a possibility
the moment blizzard announced the 58 boost it gave them the key to add whatever they like to generate more money,

there is nothing to stop them now, so you best believe in the future we’ll be getting tokens, and somehow those players will find ways to defend it

3 Likes

I think you are mistaking the bannable offense of buying gold with the official gold buying.

Nah, you’re wrong, and you call me a pessimist.

1 Like

go ahead, explain how im wrong

Why, you have your view and you won’t be swayed from it by any argument, you never are, your confrontational post clearly gives your point of view.

nah of course i can be swayed, but not when im met with " no youre wrong "

it terms of the debates about the boosts ive been involved in, the opposing sides havent put down strong enough arguments to sway me, because its often the same bs,
" i cba to level "
" my friends cba to level "
" i dont have the time "
if those are your reasons then fine but i dont agree that there are enough

in terms of the token, i honestly believe that they are a real possibility, before the boosts i wouldve said get the f outta here, but the whole reason blizzard has added the boost is the money, tokens will add to sustain their profit,

i even said on a different thread that once blizzard starts adding these things they dont stop, and now we have a thread here about tokens a few days later, 100% blizzard has already discussed tokens, just waiting for the right moment, id guess once were past the halfway point of tbc, when subs have gone down and they need to generate more annual profit

now please if you believe i am wrong id like to hear your views

2 Likes

I think you’re right. I think we will see the wow token.

Blizzard are not stupid, there are mages charging (as of today on my server) 60g for a Mara pull, that’s 240g per run, that’s 960g per hour, 7,200g per 30 instances. These mages are online and boosting all day, every day. Where do you think their gold goes? it’s blatantly being sold for real money.

People who don’t think that Blizzard want that money for their own are kidding themselves, part of me thinks that Blizz allowed this t ogo on for so long so people got used to buying gold, the inflated economy and then felt less dirty when they come to buy official Blizzard gold.

Anyone who thinks there hasn’t been conversation at Blizzard about if and when to release these are deluding themselves.

The token is obviously coming, anyone with half a brain can see this. If there was no level boost I’d be more doubtful, but the boost basically guarantees that more micro transactions are on their way.

1 Like

exactly couldnt have said it better

https://classic.wowhead.com/news/wow-token-added-to-wow-classic-in-china-311410

Or he simply is adressing to this, but isnt in a rush to be a know-it-all and hang around here with the soul purpose to prove people wrong.

2 Likes

Oh look, the same link I posted early on. Someone hasn’t read the topic. Did you not read the link too?

The WoW Classic Launch FAQ for NA and EU regions stated that WoW Tokens would not be part of WoW Classic:

1 Like

Playing devils advocate here, WoW TBC Classic is not WoW Classic. People can stay in Classic Era anmd Blizz have kept their promise.

I was refering to you answering Xalvia, who is refering to the OP who mentions China.

Are you even trying to understand people or are you just here to feel smart? I guess I know the answer based on how you stop replying when it fits in other threads.

1 Like

i like the fact hes accused me of being confrontational and unable of being swayed, and just flat out says im wrong, i then explained my views and asked to explain why he thinks im wrong, and then doesn’t respond

You obviously didn’t read, I gave my rebuttal, just not using reply to you.

Was there truly any doubt that the token wouldn’t come to TBC? The community has made it painfully clear it’s either apathetic or supportive of retail features such as boosts, so this has emboldened Blizzvision to take it a bit further.

You really need to read the linked article.

I actually want the token to come to classic gives another incentive to farm gold and have playtime without paying real money. Blizzard gets money instead of the real money trading mages and if Blizzard are happy maybe they’ll be more inclined to support classic.

I don’t like what Mages are doing in the game with their boosting cartels, I think Blizzard should come down heavy on them and stop lvl 60’s being relevant in low lvl content.

3 Likes