Wow you have been disconnected wow 51900102

whats going oon??? why i cant join the game for 5 hours now
halp me

3 Likes

same problem for me

Same here. (Retail)

look like blizzard eu servers was DDosed yesterday and they are still fixing it so we have to wait

Coming up to 15 hours now for me. Preposterous state of affairs.

Same issue here, this is getting annoying…

Hello everyone,

We have received reports of this issue affecting a lot of players, so we are looking into this.
Just keep an eye out in the forums or on our Twitter page for faster updates on this:
https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Thanks for your patience so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

same problem but Classic works

My patience is limited.

Haha #metoo

SICK AND TIRED OF THIS BLIZZARD!!! 23 minutes in queue for BG, once joined i got an error and now cannot join back, this is a joke and happens to thousands of us everyday! stop blaming us and sort it out, its sickening!!!

Happening here also. BLZ51901016 error code.

AFTER I FINALLY LOGGED IN I HAVE 15 min BG COOLDOWN, IS THIS A JOKE???ß I am sorry i tried to be nice and calm as always but this is ridiculous, bad enough you kick me from a game after ages of waking and then you put a CD on the top of it so I cant do s***…

It seems to happen as this peak time to i have noticed. They really should use their own website instead of that twitter app.

Same here…

1. Position in que 28.
  2. Retrieving realm list.
  3. Login into game servers.
  4. You have been disconnected 51900102.
5 Likes

Same problem here! I cannot even log in. What is going on?

Same just got dc’d while playing can’t log back in

same here. what da heck.

1 year later
Damn that a sweet necro you pulled there my friend.

edit: Here’s the twitter link regarding the issue. It was posted in the other topic too but this might ‘stem the flow’ of people saying they can’t get in.