Wrath Classic Transmog?

Yo homies and hometties, do you think they will add transmog to Wrath Classic if it’s going to be the last Classic expansion they’ll do? (Leaks/Rumours suggest that only 3 Classic Expansions still be made.)

Would you like a transmog NPC in Wrath?

Edit: Additional questions
If so, would you like there to be stricter restrictions on what you can transmog or make it much more difficult to activate transmogs, maybe lock them behind content or make them really expensive?

3 Likes

No thanks.

2 Likes

Maybe. Who knows? Wrath is prob not gona be released and if it is it will be 100% horde and ppl will complain about there is nothing to do outside of raids.

I am very positive that the reworked human racial will lure more than enough pvpers to alliance side to keep the game going. Also, how would even 100% horde mean there is not anything to do outside the raids?

What makes you say that, exactly?

What is it that people especially want to do outside raids? I mean, do people really crave for that neverending sequence of chores that retail has turned into? Or the neverending quest for farming for consumables that Vanilla was? Personally, I’d much rather have time to spare for my alts, PvP, or whatever the hell I want than the aforementioned chores or gold/consumable farming.

There has been multiple leaks and datamining which suggests Classic Wrath, so I wouldn’t say it’s impossible.

I am convinced classic WotLK will come.

Maybe even Cata, and Panda’s. But thats a guess.

Will you level Human character on Horde dominated realm? No, you won’t.
Would you level on Horde instead and Faction change lvl 80 fully honor geared character? Probably, but once you change you will have far less arena partners, unless you are in a pre arranged team. And you will still look for arena partners among Horde players having Human alt.

My guess that only hardcore PvP players will have human alts on Horde dominated realms and Faction change won’t change much in terms of factional balance, only make it worse if it’ll be available in both directions.

There will be more alliance to play with when there is a heavy incentive to roll alliance. And by rolling alliance I mean faction change to alliance, which is youknow, easy? I barely see any logic in what youre saying there tbh…

Would you level up in complete hostile enviroment with less partners to choose from as Alliance on Horde dominated PvP realm, or will you prepare you PvP alt on Horde, faction change him and support via neutral AH, choosing partners from Horde mains who also got Alliance human alt prepared like yours?

They started doing some account wide stuff in Wrath, so it makes sense for me. I don’t think transmog should be gatekept since it’s one of those things that people spend very much time on.

As i know blizz, they will change human racial before launch and there will be so many ally imigrants on horde.

I don’t think transmog belongs in a RPG game. Your gear tells a story, like a little summarised story of each character. When you see a guy with a certain gear set you can gauge his power level and what he’s gone through to get to that point.

I disagree because the story that you might want to tell doesn’t necessarily comply with game mechanics in an MMO. Additionally it does not make sense from a character perspective to keep swapping pieces of armor. Say that you got really powerful enchanted gear in vanilla classic and as you progress some (in the game world) more mediocre piece of equipment might have better stats, but you already got powerful gear (according to your character) and unless it’s broken and you like it, why replace it?

2 Likes

tells you the story of how bad their sense of fashion is, paladin runnin around with a dress on and half tier pieces like bruh

I’d love to have transmogrification, and the sooner the better. I think there are valid reasons to be against it, but none of those reasons trumps my own reasons for wanting transmog.

I 2007-2008 I joined a T4 raiding guild around the time the Zul’aman patch hit. I remember how happy I was when I crafted myself the Primal Mooncloth set – but what I remember far more vividly is how sad I was when in our first dive into Zul’aman I got a new robe with stats that were far superior. Not wearing the item was not an option, and all of a sudden I was mixing two aesthethics; a classic “holy” look with troll voodoo. I find myself re-experiencing that bitterness now in classic.

How my character looks is important to me, and if I run around with mismatched rags that will negatively impact my experience with the game. It also sucks when there are really good looking gear sets out there that become completely obsolete.

Never transmogrified anything in the first place, I found the tier items to be looking pretty awesome. That was warlock gear -in the original game.

Might fool around with Transmogrifying a bit more this time around. But its not a big deal to me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.