I can’t write in the reports section, maybe at least the developers will see it here:
- After the death of a death knight ghoul, you can immediately summon a new ghoul without waiting for the 30 second cd. When a ghoul dies, a 30-second summon cooldown should begin.
- “Charge” and “Intercept” of a warrior can be interrupted by a stun, root, polymorph and other types of controls. In the original WoW, when gaining control (stun and root) in a charge, a warrior teleported to the enemy. With other types of control, the warrior simply continued to charge while in control.
- Unbridled Wrath should not proc from Cleave and Heroic Strike
- Omen of Clarity should not proc from Maul
- When using Druid’s Berserk, Tiger’s Fury should be removed
- Slows with double effects will continue to slow the paladin after the removal of “Hand of Freedom” if the slows were applied under “hand of freedom”. Slows should no longer apply after removing Hand of Freedom.
- Hand of Freedom should not remove a death knight’s “Chains of ice”
- The death knight’s “Death and Decay”, paladin’s “Consecration”, and mage “Flamestrike” spells should ignore LoS
- The explosion from the “Living Bomb” of the Mage should bring the target and the mage into combat
- The Ebon Gargoyle must be coded to fire no more than 26 shots per 3.3.5 (2010). It used to work on beta.
- Explosive Trap with Glyph of Explosive Trap should have 150% Critical Damage instead of 200%
- Hunter pet focus regen on wotlk classic seems to be higher than intended as its 10/second there where based on our information it should be 5/second
- Vehicles on Strand of the Ancients have the wrong base HP
- Vehicle HP on Strand of the Ancients should scale from the player’s gear
- Vehicle ability on Strand of the Ancients “Hurl Boulder” has a 4 second CD instead of 2