WTF is going on AH ?!?!?!?!

There are Boneshatter Greaves on AH selling for 50 gold !?!?!?

To craft that item, just 190ilvl, you need 12xOrboreal Shard of each cost 125 gold !!!

Same thing with other items, prices are so over cut by bots multiboxing farmers it is insane !!!

BLIZZARD WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GAME TURNING INTO ?!?!?!?!?!

THIS IS ALL YOURS FAULT, YOUR POLICY THAT ALOVES MULTYBOXING, BOTS AND OTHER INSANE THINGS TO HAPPEN !!!

HOW CAN U ALOVE THIS ?!?!?! YOU GREEDY BASTARDS !!!

FIX THIS !!!

P.S.
Bask in the dying embers of your game Blizzard. Nothing lasts. And it’s all your fault!

You know… the reason these rank 1 base items is this cheap is because NO ONE wants to buy them, and EVERYONE are required to craft them to grind forth base items of HIGHER RANKS which people ACTUALLY WANTS.

The Multiboxers have nothing to do with this, so do not blame them.

2 Likes

You have absolutely no idea about trading so why don’t you go troll somewhere else.

For what I can see you spend more times on forums then in game so FO !

Their bots and multiboxers are farming 24/7, they are over stock with mats, that’s why all prices so over cut and low. People are always making alts so what you saying is total BS !!!

Just few weeks ago those same items were selling over 10k !

It is you who do not understand how supply and demand works in relation to legendary base item crafting.

The reason ilvl 190 base items are trash valued is because every crafter are required to craft 15 of them before they skill up and can craft rank 2 (ilvl 210) base items. This craft grind is per gear slot, meaning the supply is huge.

Weeks ago there was a demand for lower rank base items, but that demand is now almost gone. Meanwhile the supply of vendor trash rank 1 base items keeps increasing due to us late rank grinders.

Do you really think anyone voluntarily are selling base items worth 1500+++ gold for a lousy percentage of the value???

If it really is the bots driving the prices down as you suggests, why don’t you simply buy out the cheap base items and try flip them for a higher price? Try that, and see what happens… You will be stuck with loads of base items no one wants.

Your are totally unaware of wtf is going on AH … when did you last time craft something and sell it on AH ?!

SUPPLYS ARE NOT HUGE !!! There is only couple of dozen of them on AH you don’t know you talking about !

There are always players levelling alts so there is constant demand for those entry 190 level legendary items, they are always on demand, so you know nothing !

And yes those bots and multiboxers owners are ones who are creating prices on AH and yes I did try to buy out all low level prices and set normal ones just to be overwhelm by new numbers of over cut items.

So ones again how about you spend less time on forum and more time in game to really know is going on not just spilling your trash theories who have no real foundation on what is truly going on in game.

I’m done with you, I have no time to discuss in game problems with forum troll , got things to do in game. My post is address to Blizzard not to you !!!

Every 48th hour when my base items returns unsold.

Only a dozens on AH means that someone’s stock pile didn’t got sold in time and got returned. Also us who understand the situation do not bother putting up more than max a couple of same gear at once since we anyway have a bigger chance to get undercut by other desperate sellers than having someone actually buying our base items.

I do not understand, please explain to me how bots can make profit of spending 1500++ gold on crafting base items just to sell them for 50 gold each…

Aka you got overwhelmed by the fresh supply that got posted on AH after you tried to flip, and your experience prove my point that the supply is far bigger than the demand. Otherwise you would have gotten rich on flipping base items and not been here complaining about the miserable situation.

Good luck drowning in your pile of base items!

2 Likes

This actually costs them money because the legendaries drive token sales.
Thanks for playing

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.