WW/ MW off spec LF Progression guild

Good day,

As the title states I am a ww monk looking for a progression guild. I’d prefer the guild to be somewhat medium sized, I’m not a fan of huge guilds, I really like the social aspect of raiding and doing m+ with a guild.

First of all I’ll go into some detail about me; I am a dutch university student studying Political science. I’ve been playing this game since cata on live servers but before legion I only focussed on pvp. I nearly got gladiator twice; in WoD and in the first season of Legion but after the first legion season I wanted to focus of PvE. I raided on Tarren Mill during Nighthold and ToS and did some mythic bosses on there but I had to quit due to person issues. Due to my competitive nature I always try to get the best out of my class and feedback is always welcome.

I haven’t been able to push any PvE content afterwards due to issues irl but now that those issues are behind I’d love to find myself a new home.

As for the type of guild I am looking; I allready stated above that I am looking for a smaller guild and I’d prefer to raid 2 maybe 3 days max. I can’t raid on monday, friday and saturday, but any other day is okey. I am usually able to attend most days, but university is my primary focus and we might have a test in the evening once in a while.

I hope to have the interst of some ppl! if so add me on btag so we can have a chat: Blysto#21703

P.S: I don’t mind changing server, but I will stay on horde.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.