WW Torghast Nonsense

We really do have it way too easy in Torghast, huh? I just had 4 stacks of Corrosive Dosage and I was literally pulling entre rooms and just not dying. There are so many really powerful Anima Powers that it’s hard to get “bad luck” with them.

Then I log on my Paladin, for example, and it’s just nowhere near as fun xD

Try Twisting Corridors without any HP increases. You can definitely have bad luck with powers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To be fair I don’t really enjoy Torghast, I only do it for the Soul Ash :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t feel like there’s much reason to do the Twisting Corridors.

A failed twisting yesterday on ilvl190 mistweaver. 3 was easy as hell, and suddenly on layer 4 I found myself with only one corrosive dosage, and only 15% hp buff. Now with the pityful healing of vivify and the low hp it was impossible, however I managed to get to level 17. There goes 2 hour of my life…
So even with CD you need at least 4-5 to do op damage and you can still die, without cocoon or stacked (2-3) celestials.

Of all the classes I tried twisting, my 200ilvl nightfae guardian with balance affinity was the strongest. It was like playing doom with iddqd idkfa.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.