XP-OFF Exploit player 10-19 bracket

Hello there,

There happens to be a player in the level 10-19 bracket who has a disabled experience buff which lasts for 5 minutes but is constantly refreshed.
This player is able to join battlegrounds with other players who do NOT have experience disabled. This makes it unfair for the other players.

This, let’s say “twink” is twinked to the maximum, one or two-shotting other players as a hunter.

Me personally, and a lot of other players are extremely annoyed by this.
This bug, exploit or how you would call it is devastating the bracket, which makes it unbearably painful to play.

I request for someone to look into this exploit.

Please help the normal players enjoy the 10-19 bracket.

Thanks sincerely,

Roybnet, PvP enjoyer.

4 Likes

Isnt naming and shaming against tos?

2 Likes

You can’t put names of people and shame them as its against tos

1 Like

I was not aware of this. Thanks! I have edited the post immediately!

2 Likes

Also I would advise to make a ticket to GM in game .put evidence inside and see if they can do something about it

But how can we report this player? For us it is surely an exploit but maybe the GM will say this is normal game mechanism.
The GM must only take a look in one of the bgs where this hunter is playing. But its not only him. There are also 3-4 others even I think its the same because I never saw the hunter and the priest in the same bg.
If only one of them is in the opposite team your team will loose. I never saw a single match with this hunter where his team lost.
I really like leveling my chars with bgs. It was always fun. But in SL its only frustrating when only few players are using this exploit. And I cannot understand why they are doing this. Its like farming low level players in the barrens. Not challenging, no skill. And this the whole day.
Do they enjoy to destroy the fun for all the other players? Especcially players new to the game. But even you have some better gear like from Pandaria or from the AH. This hunter sends you the the Graveyard before you can do anything. Is this fun? Lets see what the GM will tell me but I have no hope that they change something before DF.

1 Like

Final Fantasy has no pvp. It’s utter crap and the game looks really bad.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.