Yo blizzard we're paying 12€/month to play this game

how about we do the content we enjoy doing instead of you forcing us to do things?
i think the point of playing a video game is having fun

33 Likes

Then don’t do the things you don’t want to do? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

22 Likes

You dont have to do things you dont like tho…

11 Likes

Noone is forcing anyone to do anything. Don’t like it? Don’t do it. If not doing X makes the game not enjoyable, you can always unsubscribe. Noone is forcing you to play WoW.

You’re paying 12EUR/month to play what is available. You’re not paying to have guaranteed fun.

7 Likes

nope i have to farm rng gems (conduits) if i want to do M+, raids or pvp.

2 Likes

Which you barely do lol

3 Likes

What if you don’t want to move your character? Pretty much any activity requires you to do that. Maybe this is the source of OP’s grievance :thinking:

4 Likes

so if i wanna play arena im just gonna go without corruptions and gear and get one shoted? k dude

6 Likes

U just play arena ans buy coruptions? U literaly used the worsr example, u could say something like

" i want that essence so i have to do that content which i dont like"

But u used arenas and coruptions, which are bought with echoes, and arenas are one of best way how to get them, and still, they drop from all kind of contents so you just do what you like and buy what u want.

But since u used that specific example, it says a lot itself…

2 Likes

Oh lol and you were saying that you’re not toxic.

4 Likes

How is that toxic :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

yea let me farm my 100k required echoes to get my bis gear by spamming arenas (50-85 echoes per win, if you lose you get nothing, seems legit)
also let me loot my double raden weapons in arenas :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What for you need 100k echoes? If u want hardcore rewarda u have to put in hardcore effort…

Also, you dont realy need them, yes they are good (idk much about shamans nowdays) but they definitely arent mandatory…

2 Likes

“you don’t really need them” - said the 61% base versatility combattant rated player
okay dude.

2 Likes

Wtf has this to do with my rating or your problem? I dont pvp anymore on that char and last time i did was back when all coruptions were random and without vendor.

Also u do realize there are other contents than pvp where coruptions are handy right?

Still doesnt explain what for u need 100k echoes so badly

2 Likes

But, but then the Black Helicopters come closer …

3 Likes

Classy, really gives an insight into this thread.

7 Likes

Wow, so toxic, just because u dont have valid argument? Im just politely asking you what for you need 100k echoes, and why do u cry u have to do other contents if those said echoes drop from content you do…

4 Likes

Arena is literally the best way of farming corruptions. If you fell behind, that’s your fault, not the game’s.

2 Likes

thanks for advice, ill just play arena and loot my double raden weapons and my rank 3 essences

1 Like