You are joking right? (Ny'alotha feral rant)

Wowhead post btw :

" Feral Druid is a spec that I have trouble to place just based off the fact that there are very few Ferals who play the spec at a high level. Feral Druids whenever they are playing for full single target or full AOE are in a decent spot, but sacrifice a lot of one to play for the other. They will be good on some fights such as Hivemind where you can get really good value out of Predator, and I do think that you can make Feral work if you are a high skilled player. Just know there are very limited melee spots in a raid, and Feral typically has a negative perception."
https://www.wowhead.com/news=309211/what-dps-should-you-play-in-mythic-nyalotha#p4460349

What the f**** did i just read but okay lets move on
https:// (space) imgur.(space)com/9DojDV3

Over here you will see a dumb tierlist they made , im not a casual feral player ,me myself i am 5/8 M exp raider with timed +18 keys as a feral , i was toping demon hunters on the dps meters even rogues , yes we are not meta and yes other classes play more fluid and smooth but you wont tell me that feral is worse than → Demo,Survival,Arms and Sub rogue .
The guy who made this s*** ty Ranking list was probably smoking something.
instead of actually asking a feral experts in dreamgrove discord and high end content feral players they ask a random guy , ITS LIKE ASKING AN OUTLAW MAIN HOW ASSASSINATION PLAYS which is compliete diffrent playstyle….
“Feral typically has a negative perception” ofcourse it F*** kin does cause of posts like that , no wonder everyone is so blind in this community following posts like that and then judging people cause of dumb post like that. Cause we sure are still in Uldir doing less dps than tanks right? If i could change something in that tier list i would list us between B or C not unranked i even feel bad for enha shamans but i got no clue how enha plays so i cant speak for them .But on the real note just dont even make a post like that just dont

“Feral Druid is a spec that I have trouble to place just based off the fact that there are very few Ferals who play the spec at a high level”

Then dont even talk about them for F sake ask someone with more knowledge do better research.There are probably alot of feral druid PvE’ers that will agree with me here and because of articles like this one. If this view is continuously proliferated, ferals will continue to have a hard time getting into PUGs, whether it’s raids or M+ and the spec will remain underplayed cause of this kind of posts instead of saying “a spec that req Challenge and complex and it can be competative but hard to master” you just go and s*** t on us once again instead of trying to bring new players to the spec so they give it a go and see if they like it but this is just imposible with all these “Yes men” agreeing on all they see on sites like wowhead or other pile of burning garbage if nobody will be loud about this i will be loud about it and i hope other Feral PvE’ers join me to get rid of this “Bad image” people keep giving us.

Either Community gets their S*** t together or this game is doomed

7 Likes

The ranking you are looking at is a tier rank for PVP.

1 Like

Got no clue about pvp so i cant talk about it but the PvE side of the game is diffrent

The thing is, why would you ever play Feral, when other classes are much, much easier and less complex, and in the majority of cases deal more damage and has better utility than feral does.

Cause i love the challenge and complexity of the spec, makes it unique gameplay. and i said in my own post

Please read before you comment stuff like this . what i quetoed is what im angry about

The wowhead site excluded feral but included other specs ive mentioned

when feral plays better than all of them

Cause feral is actually decent , the problems feral has is bleeds being undertooned and energy starvation problems

1 Like

That is for your own PERSONAL reasons, it’s still no reason to play feral when there are way easier specs to play, that do a lot more for the average player, take an average DH, versus an Average feral, the DH is gonna win, 100%, there is no doubts about it, and most of the people who plays are not pushing 18+s, such as yourself, or even raid Heroic.

Also, I disagree with the Arms one, Arms will be extremly good in Ny’alotha, thanks to their nieche. Don’t have enough experience with Sub or Demo, but Survival can easily top dungeon meters, I know, because I have played it since the start of BFA.

1 Like

i complitely understand your perspective but look it on this side, feral is not that bad as people say it is ,is what im saying and its my whole argument.

Yes but i can outdps a survival without a problem every feral can if he plays right

i complitely agree with that one yes . but feral is not as dead as people see it its “Average” its not good and it is not bad.

the problem i had with the article was

is the problem , im not speaking just for myself im speaking of people actually wanting to try out the spec but get punished by method wannabees not even giving player a chance to prove themselves.

i got notting against other classes but what my argument is that feral is decent.

It may be so for you, since you do know the class, but a lot of people do not, and like, why would Jimmy play a feral, when he could pick up a DH and just faceroll instead of learning the class, to snapshot and whatnot.

1 Like

To be honest with you i tried that aswell but i got bored of Havoc DH pressing 4 buttons , demon bite until u got some resource spam Annihilation and blade dance with meta over and over its too repetative and when u get rewarded all the best things by just doing same stuff over and over . I hope you see why i would love a complex spec and challenge cause i love when something is so important like keeping bleeds on your target and not let them go off and make sure im doing damage at the same time . cause if you dont do that you are going to be bottom dps and when u execute your rotation perfectly it feels really good

But im also playing a demon hunter tank and it feels good cause its a spec that people say is the worst tank but method said its in the mid tier so yeah

Yea, I do so too, don’t get me wrong, but my argument is still like, why would you want to learn a class, to be able to do good on it, when you can just pick up a way easier one and do way better way earlier ?

You can yeah but not everybody is the same , everyone have diffrent taste maybe someone wants to play underdog spec and make it work and actually be good at it . its not always about being top its about enjoying the game aswell and impressing others by playing underplayed spec and preforming good

On another note, do you have some weakauras for feral ? looking for good ones.

1 Like

I only use blood talons one and when my Predatory Swiftness procs but if you want it i can send you links

Nah, looking for a snapshotting one.

Also, come shadowlands, I really hope they remove Bloodtalons, or atleast make it less clunky.

Comentators response on feral druids in Ny’alotha From Limit’s stream,i hate people like Dratnos blacklisting the class and excluding it in videos and puts druid in melee thumbnails .

Atleast the guy who answered my question was real about the spec. lets get rid of “Oh feral” memes cause feral is decent now

https:// streamable. com/yql9f <----(Response from Limit’s stream about feral, i cliped it)

Most people nowadays want 2-3 buttons spec. It’s sad (feral here)

I agree. Whoever wrote this is incompetent. The author did not research facts for that blog, whatsoever!

But I have to agree Feral is really hard to learn and put off people because rewarding is sometimes not even worth it. It requires keeping uptime on at least two abilities depending on gear and careful energy management. If you add to that buffs like Savage Roar or Blood Talons, it makes one’s rotation really complicated. Having said that, it is possible to simplify things but you need time to investigate the class to understand what should be selected. I actually have plenty of weak auras indicating pandemic windows, so I know what margin I have and what to do next before re-apply debuffs on a target.

IMO if you compare DH to that, DH has none of any issue like Feral. One just keeps spamming a basic ability until something more powerful is ready, or unless another even more powerful spell is ready etc. With all this, DH’s AoE is “built” in the abilities and one does not need to worry about different spells. I am sure Blizzard made this class so that people would keep playing WoW!

To me DH and Feral are on extreme sides: (1) plain easy with no uptime or (2) complex with huge uptime. All other classes are somewhere in between of these two. For instance, BM is almost like DH, plain easy with almost no uptime, so is Outlaw. On the other hand, Subtlety is close to Feral’s complexity with little rewarding. Survival requires some understanding and energy management similarly to Feral but is nowhere as complex as Feral. Even Rogue’s Assa is easier.

The thing is Feral complexity extremely penalises the damage for not using correct rotation and poor energy management. I keep playing and learning Feral because this is still the best class but I understand why others may not.

1 Like

Yeah I agree with you,people promoting dh,rogue and other melee and excluding feral and make ferals have hard time trying to find guilds to raid or do m+ is just disgusting at this point and alot of good people already quit the game so they will listen to dumb people like dratnoss he puts druid in melee video thumbnail and never mentions it and hes a rogue main btw for me rogue outlaw in this season is useless ,shroud got replaced by obelisks I can easy outdps them in anything as feral ,I provide stampeding roar(movement speed for me and friends gives 60% speed good for tank buster part), soothe(dispelling enrage on targets),hibernate (useful in temple of sethraliss on knot of snakes) even in raids I provide that speed stampeding roar is useful for fights like Vexiona or ilyginoth I can cast instant roots to root some adds or mind controlled people on ilyganoth I can throw instant regrowth to alies cause I got macro for it. Feral has good utility, good damage, hard to play and challenging but when u get used to it you will feel powerful with feral it’s not as bad as people say it is.

I just hate these authors or popular sponsored by method dratnos guy saying nonsense.

But back to raiding, do you remember when method said bm hunters wont be good? They are one of the best classes for this tier

I’m ranting cause I hate that there are more sheep than wolves in this game ,what I’m saying is there is more stupid people that will listen to stupid articles like that instead of seeing the bullcrap in it.

Feral belongs to B tier on ranking. I am making 8.3 guide soon and I will mention this bias thing towards rogues

bloodtalons is a big offender. It is what makes the spec hard and in the mist of crap going on, it will get very difficult / takes lots of practice / muscle memory to still play it well. It also has energy problems if you play bloodtalons.

if they would tune omen a little better, the spec would be played more because it is easier to make good dmg.

feral also has the biggest problem that either aoe is good or st is good… if you spec either, the other one is lacking.
still can do good dmg, but dh, rogue, bm and fury is much superior what I saw. Well or at least you need to win the corruption lottery.

I think going to shadowgarbage, feral will be trash tier without lucid dreams and wild flesh rending, guess we ll see

You know your rant was actually rather well put I agree

1 Like