You have 10 days Blizzard

To the Blizzard employees,

since you have been ignoring the issues on Gehennas servers, take this as the last warning. I am giving you 10 days to fix this.

You took our money, yet you did not deliver the service for which me and thousands of others paid. I am giving you a chance to refund me the transfer money which I will use to transfer myself to a realm of my OWN choice, not to French/Russian/German dead servers you are offering.

Should you not fix this issue during the next 10 days, I will never pay a single penny to Blizzard again, I will start playing on Warmane and will make sure I will take everyone I know with me. I suggest all those that read this will do the same. We are the customers who made this company, dont pay for service you are not given, we dont need Blizzard to play this game, none of the employees who made this gem are in the company anymore, its just incompetent juniors who have no idea what their doing. Cancel your subs, dont pay for queue simulator.

10 days Blizzard

16 Likes

+1 for sub refund.

1 Like

Just login earlier?

2 Likes

Just cancelled my subscription here aswell. This is a joke. Waiting 8 hours in queue every day its a waste of time. I looked very much forward to WOTLK and to experience it again but its not like back in the days because back then Blizz would have addressed this issue muck quicker since it was retail back then. Now it doesnt seem they care at all. Monofaction PvP servers, 8 hours queue even on a sunday morning and no viable realms to transfer to.

Im done. I am so done! Good luck to everyone who will still play and endure this, hopefully you get to experience things getting better. I just dont have time for that.

4 Likes

I want my money back. If we can’t play and they don’t look for a solution…

1 Like

I got 4 month left on my subscription.
I feel i got screwed.
I really wish there was a refund option.

Atleast i know ill never take 6 month subscriptions anymore. And big chance, ill stop playing after this. After all, whole wotlk has been such a bugfest that only rewards people with no social life (WG honor bug, free 1500 arena points for people who did early matches etc etc.).

Do you think players who have more in their life going on than the game are part of the problem: Login earlier? Are you holding queues with Auto clicker? if yes you deserve a ban.

1 Like

I work regular 9 to 5. Too busy playing and enjoying the game, kicking under 4k GS people out of my HC groups.

I’ve been logging in at 7am every day no problem with that

good thung sayin upper

If you don’t like the queue, you can go to another server

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.