You have been disconnected. (WOW51900102)

As of today, can’t login to game servers… pls halp?

4 Likes

Me neither. Dont know why… Friends can play without problem

1 Like

same problem here…cant loggin to game server (BLZ51900001)

2 Likes

yes same here all other games running fine. i get to log in to game server page it stalls then auto dc. its not a firewall problem or an internet connection problem either.

2 Likes

same I can’t log into game.

3 Likes

it started off with the Bnet not getting online, now that’s sorted itself… it’s the game server (but all realms appear green on the status)

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s the same here. Stuck on ‘logging in to game server’ :frowning:

3 Likes

Same with me :confused:

5 Likes

in bnet still trying to connect.

1 Like

Exactly the same here - no other notifications of any kind.

Edit/Update.

Now stuck at Battle net attempting to connect again.

1 Like

Same Here!!!

Please get this Sorted ASAP Blizzard, I hate these types of things when you PAY for a product!?

100% fine if a FREE game, But this is not…

Please Sort or Give us all an UPDATE!!

D

2 Likes

the bnet doing some sort of quick restarts but still nothing happends.

We are currently investigating an issue with our authentication servers! Apologies, we will try and sort is as soon as possible!

3 Likes

same cant login

Same here, stuck trying to log into the game server…

A little information would be excellent if forthcoming…

“Small independent company” and all that :rofl:

Been to work allday, want to chill out on the game and can’t log in. I’ve only just now after an hour got my battle net to go online… really annoying.

Thank god it’s not just me. I was getting worried. I can’t log in to bnet either and if I try to open WoW without it, I just get stuck in the login screen and get disconnected shortly afterwards.

1 Like

After GM’s stopped being a thing you can at least say blizzard have been stable in how they conduct themselves.

deny everything,
blame someone else (usually the players)
pretend to offer help in the form of a maze that always leads you back to where you started.
still take payment for it

1 Like

The issue hit just as the Heartstone launched the patch, kinda obvious that the servers fell deeper then the void cause of that. Find it funny that it wasn’t prepared for in advance however, with the influx of players. Well no gaming today then, lovely.

1 Like