You have no honor

To the level 43 night elf in the high level naga zone in stranglethorn.
You have no honor.
I am level 40, I see you fighting a mob, I let you finish the fight and heal, then I attack you. This is war.
You refuse to fight, just sit and stand, don’t even try to flee, I’m frustrated by your behaviour, but decide to stop attacking you nonetheless, but you’re already 1/3hp and my dots slowly finish you.
I start doing my quest, decide to not fight you again.
But you rez, and attack me while I am fighting two lv43 mobs.
This isn’t exactly fair, but ok, you took advantage of the situation, this is war after all.
I die.
I come back, look around to see if you’re still here, but you seem gone.
I decide to heal and look for you so we can at last have a real fair fight.
But as soon as I rez you attack me, I have no pet, half health, no chance. You were camping me in stealth with your racial.
I die.
I come back, try to guess where you are stealthed, rez and achieve to aoe fear you and your pet.
I flee, but you quickly break out of fear because of mobs and kill me.
I come back, same pattern, except this time you had the decency of not being stealthed.
I come back again, and somehow, I manage to escape.
I heal, summon my pet, and make my way back to you.
At last, we will have our real fair fight.
I engage.
And you start standing and sitting, refusing to fight,
this time I kill you without hesitation, and decide to do something I had never done before.
Camping you.
I sit on your corpse, and wait.

But you rez on a high ground where I can’t get without aggroing many mobs, and are out of range. So you heal.
Then, still on the high ground, you send your pet and attack me, but you’re close enough now, I can attack you.
It is clutch, but I take the advantage, so you flee and use terrain to oos me, and again, I can’t chase without aggroing mobs.
But my dots get you, and finally, I got my fair fight.
I decide to log off, frustrated by this poor behaviour, but happy by the end of this adventure.

To the level 43 night elf in the high level naga zone in stranglethorn, who refuses to fight someone 3 level under him unless he is camping him or taking advantage of mobs or terrain, and can’t even do this right since he ends up dead in the end anyway.
You have no honor.

Edit:
I forgot to mention, it was a hunter.

I see you have posted another PvP topic here: Fight me you cowards!.

People are not obligated to fight you. Some will run, some will stand still and die, some may fight back and win and then camp you.

Also world PvP doesn’t have to be a fair fight. In fact, world PvP is rarely a fair fight.

PvP happened on a PvP server.

3 Likes

I personally enjoyed killing the same Paladin 4 times in a row near the Satyr in Ashenvale.

Zero mercy from me. I play on an RPPvP server for a reason; attacking and (hopefully) killing enemy players. Punctuates the space between quests and Auction House / refuel runs.

1 Like

Hey, you’re right, no true rules about those things.
People are free to do whatever they want.
But I am also free to say I find it a bit sad to observe this kind of behaviour in an rppvp server.

I’m not exactly trying to prove a point here, it was just a pvp experience that stood out and I wanted to share.

low levels and their sorrows.

Would be funny if that guy did respond, i will sit here and hope

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.