You nerfed Rets and holy in 9.05. Now WW, Arms, Fire, Sub needs nerfing

Thanks blizzard.

Would be appreciated

Put Fire Blast on GCD so they can’t do 3 x 5k Fire Blast in the same global (i.e 40% somebody health) on top of the 2x 7k Pyros + 10-12k Meteor (60% of somebody health)

also prune stealth from fire and frost since it’s this set up that makes the games incredibly broken

Condemn needs to stop synergising with PVP talents so they don’t have 100% up time
Intervene duration should be reduced by 50% just like SAC recently had i t

Windwalker damage needs baseline nerfing 10-15%

Evis and Shadowstrike need 20% damage nerfs in pvp or shadow duel removed.

“Final Verdict damage has been increased by 15%.”

3 Likes

I always like seeing people RP as developers

5 Likes

Coffee? :ballot_box_with_check:
Morning Workout? :ballot_box_with_check:
Ret tears in forums? :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

ur 1500cr after 500 games, class balance it not your issue

5 Likes

Uhm no, it feels like a breath of fresh air now that rogues don’t typically run with mass stealth in arenas.
Besides, there are tricks to counter sap and shave off seconds.

Interesting how this shaman doesn’t mention shamans…might be a coincidence…who knows…strange things happen on these forums…

“Don’t typically” == it was pruned.

Oh, really? Pretty sure some rogue spec still has it though, just not sub. Cuz it’s still seen in BGs.

They all have it, it is just no longer usable in arena (since BFA I believe, cannot recall).

Well, it sure was a thing in Legion so it was either this season or BFA that changed it. Still, it’s a good change, and no need to prune mage’s invis on top of it.

(My D key on the keyboard is broken and rarely works >.< So annoying to type stuff… Have to edit constantly)

And it looks even worse than what actual devs would put out, which is an achievement on It’s own

1 Like

As mentionned all specs have it but it is disabled in all forms of ranked play (arenas and RBGs), much like Time Wrap.

It was removed at the start of Legion, then brought back in 7.1.5 I believe, and then it was usable in arenas for ONE DAY, and then pruned immediately. So, it wasn’t really a thing in Legion. Well, for a day. It hasn’t been usable in ranked PvP ever since (Legion part2, BfA, SL S1). The hotfix removing it from rated was on the 11/01/2017, the patch reintroducing it was 10/01/2017.

You mean that?

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_7.1.5 or do you mean that?

I see no mention of rogue mass stealth anywhere.

Source please.

How many games do you think it requires as newly dinged pugging to get 2.1k? If you are 1.5k cr after 500 games as newly dinged in the current enviroment, you are doing quite good tbh.

Rrofl.

Where are the Shaman nerfs tho ?

I mean if we need to nerf Rogue by 20% that should warrant a 40% damage nerf on the Shaman speccs or ?

I do mean this. If you look better since obviously you missed it, on your very link if you go to “Rogue” you will see : “Shroud of Concealment is now available to all Rogues at level 68”.

There you go, the mention of Rogue mass stealth that you didn’tsee even though it was there. As this is the 10/01/2017 patch, the spell was reintroduced. Just like I said. Now if you find the Hotfix from the following day, you’ll see it is removed from ranked play.

See here : https://wow.gamepedia.com/Shroud_of_Concealment

This is the FIRST link that comes up when you type “Shroud of Concealment arena” btw. I don’t think you care that much, but it’s a bit annoying to discuss with you. I provide you with information, give you dates, you have everything to check the facts yourself, and you still manage to link me the correct patch notes saying it doesn’t mention it when it actually does (and since you like to say this so much “implying that I lie/am wrong”) and can’t find the information otherwise. At some point what’s the use of discussing if you just can’t accept anything, can’t do research, and can’t read your own links ? Do you think I’ll make a story up, creating and dating false hotfixes in my head, while anyone having played legion could prove me wrong in five seconds ?

Seriously.

Of course I don’t care much, why should I?
Also, just fyi, it’s really obscure in the way it’s mentioned, yet you act like “LOOK! IT’S THERE ALL ALONG! IN PLAIN SIGHT! IT IS THE ONLY THING TO LOOK AT!”. :roll_eyes:

Several things.
One, it’s not obscure. I linked you something clearly stating “it is disabled in arenas and RBGs”, with a date, and with a developer’s note. Can’t be more clear.
Two, when typing the name of the ability + arena in the Google search bar gives you all the answers in the very first link, it is pretty much in plain sight, it is just you who maybe are not used to look for information before arguing.
Three, if you had played Legion ranked PvP you would be bound to know that there was no mass stealth in arena. It happened ONE DAY over TWO YEARS. How can you not know it was disabled if you have played the game then ? But then maybe you haven’t which is also fine. But in that case why can’t you listen to people who did ?

Yes, but it was obscure in the link I wrote which you went full bananas over. It’s called unrealistic expectations.

What makes you think I can be bothered to remember the name of it? Do you realise how much terminology there is in WoW? Do you expect everyone to know the name of it always?