You'll still be crying after the nerf

yea i mean they just removed broccoli from rdruids for pvp all because of changes they did for pve and didnt listen single feedback from the community related that or the feedback from people saying ret is beyond broken on ptr

every single change they have made so far in these tunes and talent changes have been stupid beyond

and the fact some still comes reply on me “BlIzZaRDdrR iSs DOoIng a F4Inn jOOB!!” jesus christ men just jesus :joy:

and now theres people on 3k on clown shuffles who havent been past 1.6 on anything to their life :clap:

marvelous job, hilarious

The only person who will cry it’s who will open your pvp achievements.

1 Like

Post-nerf. Tell me, does this enrage you?

https://i.imgur.com/kwqTIRn.jpg

gratz to the 1,4 i guess?

u reaching 1.4k enrages me beyond beliefe. u even did that post nerf OMG.

1 Like

i would follow him to hell …my ret, my 1,4 player, my forum troll

anooraz is that you?

And how does this make you feel? I recommend you not to view it if you aren’t emotionally stable.

https://i.imgur.com/sDVivbq.jpg

Judging by the spam threads now complaining about judgement dispel, it looks like my prediction was right. These trolls won’t be happy until the pink name is a free kill again, but Blizzard has made it clear we’re never going back to that. The nerfs are finished and there will be no more, done and dusted.

crazy a 5-1 at 1.5mmr. thats insane actually im so jelous.
in about 1 1/2 years u could actually be duelist is my prediction.

Who is this guy even i have 0 cöue thought its anooraz

haha thats an insult to Anoraaz

Imagine that some Ret Paladins truely think that they didn’t deserve nerfs and that ret isn’t S tier even with the nerfs.

xDDD sorry anooraz if u read this

its still triple s tier atleast

will never forget the anoraaz duelist push.
he wouldve made it so elite if he hadnt quit.
was a fun time :smiley:

no he would be gladiator didnt he say that in 2s we had to remind him it doesnt work in 2s xD

1 Like

it’s crazy that even after the nerfs, you’re not gonna see a single comp above 2.5kcr in 3s without a ret paladin.

1 Like

I would urge you to cease your campaign of targeted harassment, unless you want to find yourself on a little vacation. Remember to read the Code of Conduct if you wish to participate in this Community.

1 Like