Your 3D accelerator card is not supported by World of Warcraft

I have all drivers up to date. I also updated the latest DirectX.

I had been playing yesterday night and everything was okay (maybe some strange lag). Today the game wouldn’t start and it showed this message “Your 3D accelerator card is not supported by World of Warcraft”. No patch since yesterday so nothing could magically have changed in the game nor my computer from last night to this morning.

Would be handy if we knew what card you are using. I had a similar problem with a cheap gaming PC I started to build for someone. Every time I tried to install it said “requires a 64 bit operating system” or something. It was an Intel core 2 duo E7500 I think and if you copied the game over from another computer it would launch fine. The machine was running windows 7 pro 64 bit by the way. Seems the processor was discontinued

did you manage to fix this?

Don’t necro old posts, Elazor, especially when you have a thread of your own. Its against the forum terms of conduct.

I’m locking this thread as it’s Necro’ed, but I responded to your own thread here: Guys please help! wow not running! - #8 by Xochthu