Your favourite boss dialogue

loken: ‘‘I have witnessed the rise and fall of empires… the birth and extinction of entire species… Over countless millennia the foolishness of mortals has remained the only constant. Your presence here confirms this.’’

i always think of this one first when i hear ‘‘boss dialogue’’ dont know why

1 Like

WoD: “BURN BURN BURN !!!”

1 Like

“I have tried being an accomodating host, but you simply will not die.” Nefarian always had some class dialogue.

“Break yourselves upon my body, feel the strength of the earth” from Ozruk is also good, mostly due to people dying shortly after :^)

3 Likes

Razvious in russian version when he says “You should have stayed at home”

1 Like

Honestly? I always think of the same dungeon, the same boss:

“Soldiers of Lordaeron, rise to meet your Master’s call.”

“Men… woman… and children. None were spared the Master’s wrath. Your death will be no different.”

“Despair… so delicious.”

“Fear… so exhilarating.”

“Snivelling Maggot! The children of Stratholme fought with more ferocity.”

2 Likes

"LET THEM COME! FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS! - Arthas.
Nothing, NOTHING beats this… NOTHING!

Come at me world =P

2 Likes

Dog owners and lovers: What is it with cats? We need more dog pictures or silly dog videos! Why only cats?!

1 Like

Kael’thas. His voice acting and dialogue are so perfect.

“As you see, I have many weapons in my arsenal…” summons floating weapons

" It would be unfair to make you fight all four advisors at once, but… fair treatment was never shown to my people. I’m just returning the favor."

1 Like

Don’t look so smug. I know what you’re thinking, but the Tempest Keep was merely a setback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.