Per expansion:

Vanilla - Shadowfang Keep
Burning Crusade - The Steamvaults
WotLK - The Nexus
Cata - Lost City of Tol’Vir
Mist - Temple of the Jade Serpent
WoD - Grimrail Depot
Legion - Darkheart Thicket
BFA - None so far really, maybe waycrest manor.

Overall - Steamvaults or The Nexus

1 Like

None. * Surprised Pikachu face *

Nope, you’re a hunter but not a demon Hunter…

Have not gotten it for a while! I have been wiping a lot in Stratholme though :flushed:

Nothing to be embarrassed about. Stratholme is another personal favorite of mine and many others, but due to trash mobs that can sneak up behind you it’s easy to get wiped.

1 Like

Stratholme is amazing because of that in my opinion, if you don’t watch your step you can pull a nasty amount of trash and wipe the group. A pity that DKs start at level 55, Death Grip can be useful for those Gargoyles.

My favorites are: Stratholme, Scholomance (before Mist) and Pit of Saron (the first boss still hilarious).

1 Like

I really wish we had Chromie for vanilla dungeons…Can’t remember much of old scholomance or the other old ones :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Stratholme is definitely one of the hardest ones though :rofl:

1 Like

Gameplay - Vanilla UBRS.
Music - WoD Auchindoun.
Visuals - WoD Grimrail Depot.

1 Like

Blackrock depths and Maraudon. That’s how dungeons should be , huge places to explore , multiple bosses with different themes throughout. The whole idea of a dungeon should be cleared in under 20 mins , have been a design flaw since Wrath imho.

Dungeons are meant to want the player to go deeper , the further you go the better the rewards. However these days if it’s not done in 10 mins or less people absolutely rage and call it a " waste of their time" which is a moronic statement since you’re playing World of Wacraft which is arguably a waste of your time period.

1 Like

I completely agree. Just like epic battlegrounds there should be “epic dungeons” which are longer!

There are many dungeons/raids I like, I find most of them iconic on their own, but to name a few instances/bosses:

Trial of the Champion (the Black Knight); “You spoiled my grand entrance, rat.” - All of his quotes actually :smile:

Halls of Reflection (Falric); "Men, women and children. None were spared in the master’s wrath. Your death will be no different. - The quote and the tone gives me the chills.

ICC: Lich King and Professor’s lines

Scarlet Monastery (both Classic and Retail) specifically Herod from Classic)
Also, Commander Lindon: “Keep firing let none escape” and “Another down, do not relent.” - I love it.

2 Likes

Halls of Reflection and Escape from Arthas !

1 Like

Auchenai Crypts, because of draenei theme.
Hellfire Citadel. Especially Tyrant Velhari, I love her voicelines and theme, though the whole raid is awesome.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.