Your ideal faction leadership

Before Bfa she was quiet absence to join the others members of the alliance,like helping the other members of the alliance,but maybe she just want to do her part as leader of the Sentinel and the Blackmoon army.

orc: Nazgrel or Eitrigg but Gorgonna needs to make her return. Thrall if he would act like he was in WC3.

Troll : Rokhan (and?) Vanira. Rokhan proved he is great commander and he indeed tried to make out best decisions in not very good times. Cunning and capable, thanks to him Zandalari allied with Horde.

Vanira was Vol’Jin’s right hand and she is due to return. Gadrin is elder and he was training lots of Trolls over the years but I have no idea about his qualitiea for a leader.

Tauren: if Baine won’t get total character make over and actually start to advocate for his people, then … uuuh, umm - omg they’re shafted. I guess Jeval? Jonal? That Grimtotem dude that was loyal.

Goblin: Gazlowe.

Undead: Forsaken Council - Voss, Nathanos (IF he would gtow a spine and not a moustache and stayed with Forsaken) if not Brownnoser then some military dude like Belmont, and one apothecary that name I always forget.

And I hope that they will show Calia middle finger.

Belves- I only liked Rommath.

Mag’har - also a council instead of failed char of Geya’rah. Kaz, Rulkan, Jorin deadeye.

With Zandalari I’d Rather keep Rastakhan with Talanji being active in the field and commanding what remained of the fleet. But so far she is doing Fine - she needs to keep her nation independant and create separate from Horde politics imo.

For Alliance?
Stormwind - Someone from the House of the Nobles after successfully forcing Anduin to exile.

Night elves- Shandris, Jarod or Malfurion if he will stay the way he was in WoT actually fighting for his people.

But I was always about new blood replacing old jeezers so I would put Shandris on top.

Gnomes - ugh… Omg they’re shafted really hard. I don’t know any big and caring enough figure to take over the reigns.

Dwarves - they’re fine as they are.

Kul’Tirans - Tandred is the only option. But I would quite enjoy Ashvane as racial leader if she wasn’t villan batted.

Space goats - R.I.P Maraad. As I don’t know any other leader that actually acted.

4 Likes

Now hold on a minute.will ya ,let’s see who would i prefer as leaders:
Alliance: Night elves: Tyrande as i see her as the most implicated in almost everything Ne has to deal with ,also i liked her since she trained as priest,she fed Broxigar,can you believe that,i do.
For Worgens: Darius Crowley,Greymane will retire.
Draenei:Ishanah :main occupation:she is leader of Aldor Rise in Shatrath city.
Dwarves :Falstad retake Grim Batol and remake it.(new wildhammer clan race).
Dark Iron dwarves:Moira retreats into Searing gorge where she will establish her domain.
Muradin remains leader of Ironforge,alone,no party anymore everyone must bee on his own.
Gnomes:Mekatorgue if he is still alive,if not then Overspark,however they would leave Dun Morogh,establishing in Tiragarde Sound at abandoned Junkheap.
Lightforged Draenei:Fareeya .
Void Elves:Umbric.
Kul Tirans:Jaina Proudmoore or Tandred her brother.
As for Humans: Anduin as leader for humans only.
As leader for Alliance:not Anduin but someone who deserve far more then anyone within ally: TURALYON. why:because among the experience he had in Argus,he has also lot of experience behind him leading expeditions with the ally against horde.An example for Anduin,instead he need to bow his sword to Anduin eh.
Horde,i don’t know much about them ,still i will say may part
Orcs:Eitrigg i think he deserve a chance,he has also experience with the humans and he rebelled all the time.
Taurens:Baine but i thing it should bee the time that Magatha and the others clan to show up and do something.
Trolls:Rokhan due to he is a strong opponent in warfront he was playing since w3 with the ogre face to defeat Daelin.
Forsaken:no one.They don’t deserve anymore,they are all the same.
Mag’har:idk no changes.
Zandalari : Rastakhan untill bliz turned him into cake for Bwonsamdi.He didn’t even had a chance,knowing he has lot of experience with the Zandalari and how to lead them,i think he got soft,then he got kicked because blizz invented the blood quenn Talanji who will feed the Zandalari trolls to Bwonsamdi.
Ah,blood elves i almost forgot about them:Lor’Themar.
Nighborne :Thalisra
Goblins:Gazlowe or that fat Galywixx.

Lol what? Are you taking some stuff?

1 Like

Okay, to be honest the Nightborne don’t have much going for them. Thalyssra has been corrupted by human potential, joining Jaina’s personal fanclub.

I mostly said him to get rid of her.

As for Magatha, again. The Tauren don’t have many notable characters that would differ from Baine. I suppose there’s that Tauren who organised the assassination of the Taurajo butcher though. So he’d do.

1 Like

To be blunt, it sounds like you just want the horde to be baby-eaters. xD

1 Like

I’d take that over what we have now.

1 Like

Wanting a leader that isn’t shown fawning over puke-inducing enemy Mary Sues like Jaina, isn’t asking for baby-eaters. Kinda jarring to have a sovereign ruler such as Thalyssra being that way with the one that we had screeching about Horde scum during last patch.

And neither is asking for a leader that for once in his damned life, prioritises his race interests over the ones of the enemy faction.

Yeah, at this point I’m seeing why would someone go for a villain such as Magatha over someone like Baine.

3 Likes

Gallywix is your ideal goblin leader? Have you ever played the goblin intro story?

1 Like

He is the most representative of their kind, and in his own twisted way, often represents the Cartels interests the best.
The above short story shows why and how he does so.

He tried to kill and enslave the other goblins. In fact he specifically had it out for you, the player character goblin. No, I’m sorry but even among goblins he’s especially vile. This is like making gul’dan the leader of orcs, because “in his own twisted way” he most represents what orcs are about.

2 Likes

Doing a quick background check, that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Beyond the ingame stuff, and regardless of how little background and depth the goblin race has had, doing something as simple as checking the race interactions and mindset in other narrative pieces such as Gallywix short story, the bit I already quoted, Before the Storm, War Crimes, and almost every other narrative piece that addresses their contemporary culture, shows that said actions hardly qualify as damming given the race we are talking about.
These are dudes that had something called Peace Wars, when they literally backstabbed each other and blew mining tunnels to make entire families suffocate.

Not going to go much into it, but people should really take a look at how real goblins interact with each other, and look beyond the oddity that Gazlowe is.

Again, the story I linked shows exactly why Gallywix is just fine as the Cartels leader.
Even if he certainly has some notable flaws that could be exploited to tip his balance to the villain side (much like most of the Horde leadership).

Goblins are based on a more basic and predatory capitalist system. Thus, is only natural that the best of their kind turns out to be the most ruthless of them all.
Much like undead have a Sylvanas, or Orcs often turn towards the strongest.

Edit: I recommend you read the short story I linked. It even references the bit about “enslaving” them.

I’d really like that one… Different from Calia, this one was actually a Forsaken. Enslaved by the Lich King, rejected by the world, and forced to make his own way. Different from most Forsaken, though, he powered through, refusing to give up either his religion or his hope for better the world.

The perfect antidote to “hopekiller” Sylvanas they regrettably established in BtS and BfA, that actually shows Forsaken what they could be instead of just telling them.

Do it, Blizz.

4 Likes

Exactly.
If we are to have a “Holy” figure and given they seem bent on ruining Sylvanas to the point she can no longer be such (:roll_eyes:) those are exactly my reasons to fancy him.

He is from Lordaeron, died and resurrected in the “conventional” way, has some weight amongst the Forsaken population, isn’t as tied to the other side and took a more neutral role, has his own kind of “power” (to the point they wouldn’t be lead by a nobody or some random grunt), and enough background to hold on his own.

Plus, it would give the faction a more grounded motive surrounding Lordaeron, by embracing a “twisted” or changed “parody” of their former lives (but, keeping the undead edge).

2 Likes

A warchief that exclusively only looks out for their own race isn’t much of a warchief.

That’s exactly what Garrosh and Sylvanas did, look where that got them.

You can’t have favourites when you’re that high up in politics, it doesn’t work like that.

3 Likes

All the leadership has a bias towards their race.

1 Like

anduin don’t his truly a saint

Indeed, he will probably marry a beggar and adopt twenty children night elf children without a home.

Thought you were talking about Aeulas choice for Nightborne and Tauren leaders.
Also, I fail to see how the above translates into a baby-eater.

Also, I’d understand if to some capacity, the one named Warchief showed certain bias towards his or her race. But I fail to see how would that automatically translate into something negative.
And no, thats not the reason why Sylvanas went down (Garrosh maybe).

2 Likes

I was replying to the fact that you seemed to get upset over my baby-eater comment, which was mainly in jest. Hence why I spoke of warchief. Don’t really understand where you’re coming from.

And if you can understand why a leader in that position would prioritise their own race, you’d make an awful leader.