Your opinion about the blatant alliance favortism through BFA?

Everyones always claiming there’s bias. One minute it’s Horde, the next it’s Alliance.

If both sides are claiming the game is biased to them then it’s not biased

2 Likes

The worst pandas are evil pandas.

1 Like

The story isn’t over yet… give it time :wink:

I’ve seen a lot of these “favouritism” threads now, and people getting upset about it…
Who honestly cares about who’s winning or losing or so called “favouritism”?

It’s a campaign story in a video game. There’s always a good guy and a bad guy or someone will win and someone will lose. This campaign is based around war and generally there will always be a winner to a war… that’s what will bring the war to a finish. A winner. That’s what the writers wanted to happen.

If the horde do “lose this war” does it actually effect you or make a difference to gameplay? Not really.

Just enjoy the plot of the story and go along with it.

1 Like

According to Magni, the filthy greenskins were harming Azeroth and she begged him to tell Sylvanas to stop. Alliance did what was the best for the planet.

Which proved to be a right decision because, once again, the filthy greenskins were up to no good and their leader was looking for a weapon to make more zombies.

Yeah, the Gilneans want to leave so much that Genn led the Alliance forces in both Dazar’Alor and now Nazjatar :roll_eyes:. And I wonder how well would the event of night elves leaving work, considering their entire civillian population squats in Stormwind.

3 Likes

Give us quest with decision to wipe out 2 horde capitals and then we can speak about alliance favoritism

3 Likes

I really think that only Sylvanas is the winner at the end of BfA. Not the Alliance or the Horde . The Death itself…

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

that’s all folks

No, there isn’t. Just google it, it is a well-known raising-quest which isn’t available for Alliance-players.

2 Likes

The Horde has great leaders that actually die an awful death. The horde has had 4 (soon to be 5) warchiefs thus far. Alliance has had 2 leaders.

wink

Yeah… guess how many people can get WoD chopper for horde today.

Only Horde cried because only Horde had to put up with the racial.

Activision is about money. The game was all about Thrall and the horde 'till MoP.

(X) Doubt :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks for telling me why it’s okay that our entire 8.0 war campaign’s effort is flushed down with 2 Ally quest.

That’s why the Alliance use Azerite for war too? NEAT.

The decisions were made because the quests were conflicting with characters. Also you kinda did that. Zul’dazar. While the army wasn’t there you kindest and most honorable people killed the civilians who tried to defend themselves.

That is Correct.

Please do tell.

Hahahahha, Alliance favouritism, you have to drink some hardcore Horde coolaid to be delusional enough to think this expansion favours the Alliance when its absent from 90% of the story and half its races do nothing.

5 Likes

Well we all know that the faction I am not on is the one not being favoured. Just like whichever class I play is UP and whichever class beats me in a duel is OP.
Simple logic.

2 Likes

Even after recent events?

I wouldn’t say there’s direct favouritism, but rather a bad way of conducting each patch in the story.

In 8.2 the Horde supposedly gets the upper hand again with the Alliance losing a big part of their fleet.

What is the problem, in my opinion, is that the distribution of powerful characters has been really neglected.

It makes it less believable that we are winning when the Alliance keeps getting fed demi-god afte demi-god after demi-god of characters and our own characters die off all the time without any prominent replacements.

We got Valythra, but apparently she seems to somehow be Tier 2 in comparison to Jaina, Sylvanas having acquired a very solid grasp of the forces of undeath…aaaand that’s it. The rest are either warriors or really strong warriors or really good at shooting arrows.

It’s not that we don’t have characters who couldn’t have ascended by now…but Alliance hogged all the power level ups.

Twice undercity and once ogrimmar. Stop complaining. Lose most of your Lore figures and then u can speak about horde bias.

Edit: zuldazar was also raided by your warmongering Alliance. Yet we horde haven’t be able to attack a single Alliance capital. I hoped we could raid darnasus but no, Just a cinematic.

1 Like

I like both factions but Horde politics are so much more devious, splintered and twisty turny then Alliance.
Makes them fun to play!

1 Like

First time undercity left for horde and second time your precious queen destroyed it herself… And don’t you even start on heroes! We finaly got interesting character for them being given to horde…Remind me how many horde heroes went on alliance side?

First tell me how Many Alliance Heroes died compared to the horde heroes

1 Like

Varian Bolvar Delaryn Sira Maraad Tailor(might remember his name wrong)