Your opinion about the blatant alliance favortism through BFA?

she is most likely the most powerfull alliance mage atleast for the time being, empowered whit the staff of Lei shen, who stole it from a titan construct, which he did empowered to be even a stronger staff, and then jaina took it and most likely made it even stronger.

Well to some of us it feels like Baine and Saurfang are playing for the Alliance too :laughing:

Rommath crying in the corner because Horde hasn’t been allowed any power level ups for ages.

It has come to a point where the posturing of Thrall and Saurfang feels like 2 orcs having grown up in the middle of Stormwind listening to stories of Uther and paladin valiance and justice.

1 Like

Well, Anduin’s feeling are one thing, but a split in Alliance forces could have delivered a big victory to the Horde, with recriminations following within the Alliance, and maybe we could see some individuation among the races.

1 Like

Well feeling is just feeling, we on other hand have heroes who were forced to join the horde.

1 Like

Both colluded with the enemy, you may write it off as a feeling but our leadership isn’t ever permitted to have stability and we have a revolving door in Grommash Hold for the Warchief because it’s become the ‘red shirt’ (from Star Trek) to be put in charge.

3 Likes

Sylv is saying that she is working towards her endgame, the Alliance probably will lose their new fleet when nazjatar rises. The expansion isnt over yet, this expansion seems to be alot of exchanging hits, so the Alliance is sure to be taking the next hit after 8.2 and sylv scheming towards something

may be favored for horde, but bfa is crap for both sides

In other words you don’t like the Horde story as much.

That’s not favouritism, and it’s hilarious that people will think ‘Oh just both sides make that claim in BfA’ and then to draw the comparison of the OP’s incoherent mess with concrete differences such as Horde ACTUALLY getting more raw story with THREE Horde full CGI cinematics in a row, and actual choices with the Saurfang side-plot.

Horde aren’t getting less, they’re getting more. If you don’t like the Horde story, then that’s called opinion.

Yes, I do. But it doesn’t change the fact that not doing something with a character is better than killing it off. If I remember correctly 2/3 Dwarf leader should have died and stay dead but I don’t see Cairne coming back from the dead.

Recent events includes sacking the 3nd Horde capital and killing a racial leader who only defended his own country through his life and he seriously didn’t pose a threat and Seriously The Alliance would have been better off with a weak leader than Talanji.

Bolvar is alive. Like alliance heroes tends to…

Please tell me her rich lore and how much you interacted with her through out your years.

Garrosh in Cata was a good character but they pressed the ‘evil’ button on him and made him a villain.
Malkorok and Zaela made sense to go with him since they were Loyal to Hellscream. ( Honestly I don’t remember Malkorok pre MoP so I wouldn’t even count him in. )

Not everyone is Doubleagent-Mannaroth, give me some slack…

Actually. That was the case on the PTR. But since it really didn’t make sense they added a failure and it sometimes ressed angry wisps.

Genn basically murdered his own people when he locked them out of Gilneas ( Look at Pyrewood village for example ) and didn’t let them seek refuge from the Scourge. Also he started the War during legion by bombarding Sylvanas’ ships in Stormheim.

Ever wondered why was there a rebellion in Gilneas? Because Genn didn’t want to open the gates.

Timing my friend. Timing is key. Genn could have and Should have seek his revenge to Start BFA. I would’ve love that more I think…

Since Blizz is hellbent on killing every lore-char off for horde, Ally won’t get spotlight anytime soon. Shame really, the whole Tyrande thing was interesting but lorewise she’s appearantly “got her revenge.”

Eat chocolate and have fun.

Lol. Sylvanas getting attention. After 8.0’s campaign she faded away completely. The only dialogue she had was when she was congratulating Talaji on her place on the throne.

God knows I want it to be 9.0 already…

1 Like

Why do people not proof read and correct their spelling on forums?

English is not everyone’s first language and others simply don’t care.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.