Your unluckiest bg streak

Post your most unlucky losing streak here.
I’ll start (happened today): 1. game - after waiting in queue for 14 minutes joining 300-1400 Battle for Gilneas
2. game - Temple of Kotmogu - starting game with 6 players vs 10, never recovered from playing first 3 minutes being outnumbered.
3. game - gonna try some merc- joining game in progress vs russian horde, lost in 7 min vs target calling voice team
4. game - still in merc mode - joining Deepwind Gorge vs russian horde ( game is in progress) 300-1200 score
5. game - might try some Horde bgs again, waiting 10 minutes in queue - joining Twin Peaks in progress vs russian alliance, score is 0/2 with 5 min left.

What the hell is going on with matchmaking, am I just incredibly unlucky to join that much games in progress?

1 Like

What are you posting something like this for?

Horde has no losing streaks.

This is not true , I opened a new warrior.

I leveled 20-117 level in 3 days so far now just bg spam.

I have had 78% win rate so far , and leveling an alliance character between 20-117 level took 3 days with bgs.

Waiting 1,5 hour to get a stinking queue and find out you play 5 vs. 40 in Wintergrasp and it takes another 5-6 minutes for 10 people to join and another 10 to have a full group and lose.

Getting insta queue to join a 1484 lose.

4x AV against Russians. No offense against Russians but the deathball tactic and relying on resources is just too slow. Especially when Activision ruins the pvp… I don’t mind spending 50-60 minutes in a BG but it needs to be rewarding. Giving just 15 conquest for an hour or maybe more doesn’t cut it.

I noticed you 1 hour ago. I have many friend who contacted to join russian bgs on this forum. More than 15. If you want to join ru horde , or ru ally mercenary get in touch with me anytime. But do not expect 100% win. Yesterday I lost 7 epics in a row on russian horde.

Not unlucky at all, its very common.

Due to no real penalty for deserting a match theres many farmers who abandon as soon as they see the game is not a easy win and move on to queue the next character.

The ones you join close to the end is probably some “special needs” players deserting to improve theyr win/loss ratio

Its rng sometimes you win sometimes you lost. In the end its 50:50 as a faction. But during racial clown fiesta(wod) ever pvper reroll humans for op racial and bgs were like 60:40 for alliance.

Most I’ve lost is 13 in a row a while back. Haven’t had a losing streak like that for some time.

Until yesterday I lost 11 out of 12…

Have had winning streaks of maybe 7-8 wins in a row but that’s pretty rare.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.