Zandalar Tribe Reputation

Can timewalking NPC be placed outside/inside Zul’Gurub which when spoken to allows you to toggle to the pre-cata dungeon to be able to farm the reputation and hit exalted.

Or introduce a means of getting the rep to exalted?

I have the bar on my character and knowing I cannot (currently) get it to exalted is frustrating. I enjoy grinding reps and its what I spent most of my time doing when I login to the game.

5 Likes

That would make a lot of people happy but also bring a sht storm of zulian tigers owners. (who will ofc forget you can get it from the black market)

But blizzard needs to finaly decide whether they will do this or just remove the rep like with shendalar.

1 Like

if they are that fragile, then i would welcome the sht storm. i am exalted, but i am 100% against things being removed, so i wouldn’t be against bringing this back. in fact, these “tw” bronze dragons cropping up all over the place more and more are the perfect way to allow any old content to exist alongside current, especially when instanced, like zg.

7 Likes

I’m an Original Raptor mount holder and I don’t mind.

4 Likes

game needs more people like you

4 Likes

So u just want all the classic stuff for free that’s exclusive to old players, bad idea.

If the Zandalari Tribe gets put back then i want the Shen’dralar back also, i never understood why it had to go.

1 Like

I’m an older player than a lot of lucky people who started in wotlk and got one of the mounts before cataclysm.

Being old is barely a factor for these exclusives since they were RNG drops, not actual rewards.

My real “rewards” for the effort i’ve put and earned are actually available to everyone still, through the Glory achievements.

Some reputations are no longer avaialable. This is one of them. I believe it was announced at the time. I certainly have a vague recollection of farming the reputation to exalted before the changes came in to the dungeon, making the grind no longer possible.

better then 10 million golds black market Zulian tiger
yep that’s right 10 million! golds.

I have it exalted on my shaman and I don’t mind at all.
my story wont be effected by you, him or any one else…

I prefer people to pay 10 mill gold for it then just go in and take it for free actually.

Its nice to see other people are open to this opinion.

There might be some technical issues in order to make that work. Implementing the old versions is different that creating classic wow as a seperate game for example.
They had to recreate bugs in order to bring back certain Vanilla aspects.
They wouldn’t be able to do that here. They’d have to re-create it completely if they want to implement it into the live version. Which is highly unlikely.

Adding the items back in the game in some other way is much easier (something they have been doing more and more)

And here we have both sides of the coin. Even if the rep didn’t offer any rewards, there would be people who would complain about it.

Either because they’re a special snowflake who needs any reason to feel special and unique, or because they don’t want others who weren’t present to have things.

2 Likes

It would be really cruel to people that bought that raptor or tiger for 10 mill, don’t u think that to?

Wouldn’t it be really cruel for people to run in MC and oneshot every boss to get Thunderfury, when people in vanilia had to spend hours killing bosses to get it?

No, I don’t think that. They wanted it and they bought it.
As with all things, just because something happens in the future, doesn’t mean it disregards the past.

I believe that things should never be removed from the game, so you’re not really going to be changing my views on that.

2 Likes

Lets just take all retired mounts back in the game so everyone can get em, no more unique stuff, it’s what u want.

Yes. Mostly to spite those who believe they’re high and mighty because they have these items.
Also, because it fills out the game more and gives further reason to run old content.

But if we’re playing by your ideals, why don’t we remove everything from past expacts and keep removing them when the expact ends, keep them exclusive. Does that sound good to you?

1 Like

Sure for me

Still missing 1 of the bindings, it just won’t drop, i can’t bring myself to do it every week anymore. This doesn’t mean that i feel like others don’t deserve a chance on getting old stuff, by all means, let ppl have it.