Zandalar Tribe server is dying and it's far from being the only one

This post is not about shedding light on the problem, the problem is known, it’s has been talked about, solutions have been discussed but the thing is… Blizzard can talk about how hard and complicated it is and we get it, BUT the facts remain - a lot of servers and the game as a whole is dying slowly because of this.
You need to come up with the solution with the least unhappy people NOW because if you don’t… there won’t be many players left to play the game with your “perfect” solution you are gonna implement in the future.

I will just give an example with the server I play on because I have seen the problem there firsthand. Zandalar Tribe - a server that has always been semi-big and with mainly casual guilds and players. A server where you could always count on other random players to run a dungeon, level with someone random that is the same level as you and join a pug for whichever raid every night if you didn’t have a guild or you missed your guild run.

Nowadays you can barely find ppl to do a specific heroic dungeon with. It takes an hour for a bis arcane mage, saying that to make sure you don’t think it’s about the gear/spec/class, to find a group for a dungeon. Not to mention if you want to make the group actually, it’s the same if not harder to find people. You can’t find ANY people to help you out with a group or elite quest because all people that are logged in are either afk, in raids or doing laps in Shat. Raids are dead, there are barely any pugs going around, more and more guilds either quit or leave the server (using the paid transfer of course).
The Action House is suffering from the lack of activity too. There are few items, the ones that are popular are more expensive than usual because of that. The economy as a whole is suffering which of course makes the game less enjoyable for most players.
I can’t speak for the PvP side of things as I don’t do any arenas or battlegrounds nor have I spoken with my guild mates about that.

Blizzard, you should just connect the servers like they are in Retail if you can’t find another answer at the moment to battle the dying servers. Anything is probably better than this if it’s means more people playing together. Right now people are quiting (which means less money for you, don’t forget that) because of this problem. Just fix it. The solutions are here in the forums if you can’t come up with one. Do something because you are failing TBC Classic right now with this MASSIVE problem.

PS: I’m just a guy that grew up with the game and wishes he could enjoy the game as he once did.

6 Likes

so tldr you want something but don’t want to pay for it like the rest of us. get a job maybe

They know the problem and said they wont do anything (they mention a reason I forgot what they said because it was nonsense) ( didnt read everything u write btw) But I think I agree with you

They are useless
And toxic

ActiBlizz will not do anything, they are waiting you out, hoping you pay to transfer several chars. I just stopped all “extracurricular” activity some 2 months ago and only raidlog. Nothing else to do, I can’t even imagine leveling or gearing an alt in this situation, but I was never much into that to begin with. They won’t read your message anyway, this forum is only here to get rid of people who type an in-game ticket.

You are such a sheep dude. This problem is killing the game, it makes the player experience worse and blizzard is selling the only solution in the shop right now. That sounds ok to you yea ?
For the “get a job part” not everyone has the money to pay for 1 or more character transfers because the game company can’t fix their game. If you want to do it to play with your friends on another server it’s ok, but it’s not ok to pay for it so that you fix a problem with the game itself.
Tldr for you: the problem with blizzard waiting with implementing a solution right now is hurting the game right now - “oh half the servers are dead ? Naah it’s not our problem, if it’s for you just pay to fix it”

If you don’t have 25€ maybe you should be doing something else than playing WoW, for example fixing your cr*ppy life. Playing video games isn’t a human right.

1 Like

Okay Mr. Kotic you can take a break from the forums now before you blow a fuse.
It’s not about not being able to afford 25€, which would only move 1 char anyway and most of the people I know have, at the very least, 1 alt they play.

It’s about giving Blizzard a hundred € or more for something that not only costs them like 10 cents at the most and secondly basically giving them several months worth of sub’s money as reward for doing a bad job at merging servers as required.

It’s basically like giving your dog a treat for peeing on the carpet.
It’s only gonna make your dog learn “Oh, I get rewarded for this!” and make it do it again.

11 Likes

If problem is MASSIVE in numbers of players, they would do something for sure, just like they did with same faction bgs.
Too few of you with this problem, so it goes under the radar.

You sound like the one with a bad life here

Get off your high horse you are not better than anyone

3 Likes

ofc, cuz the majority is on the big servers by now. But there is still noggenfogger, zandalar-tribe, finkle and other servers that still have this problem. dont forget, there were free transfers announced back in november, thats why 11 servers got emptied… if that didnt happen, there would be wayyyyy more people having this problem. My issue now is, that those 11 servers got free transfers and the issue was indeed tackled for those servers, but we on the forgotten servers still didnt get the privilege of transfering, so obviously the few forgotten servers arent as loud as it would have been if it wasnt for the 11 servers that got the free service

1 Like

should fix it anyways.

• You have 25eur for the game?

• That dont mean that youre a good person.

In fact it means nothing

Transferred recently myself from ZT. I miss the good times on that server. Wish I did not have to pay for it, but I wanted to play with the guys. If it was not for my guild I probably would have quit.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.