Aporte a Blizzard

First of all, I would like to say thank u for all this wonderful videogame, it has been part of my life since bloodwar, and in spite I cant play due my coputer, is a pleasure to see the pro-gamers, the casters and matches.
I see that the company has been passing by hard days, and the less that I thing that I can do is regard the efford that u have been doing, and try to aport something more.
It would be interesting to give the oportunity to the players, to create their own unites and send to the company, not just maps, for example, if there would be an apart into the game, where, after I´ve agreeding with terms and conditions, I could create a new race, with their habilities and weaknesses, and it sounds good for the develop team of SC2, it could be buy it, or deal it, and in this way, we can have a mutual benefit, a new SC2 with new races, (Star Craft 3), the guy who create the race could be hired or payed for his/her Idea, and the company will have a new play to generate a lot of money.
In other way, could be interesting that apart of the 1v1 mode turnaments, there would be a matches team vs team, like other plataforms (LOL) with are getting a lot of followers, (I know that there is a game called heros of the storm) but I´m thinking in a match without heroes.
Other option more, could be the creation of new histories with-without the principal characters of SC-SC2, In this way, we could be witnesses of the birth of a new game, with terrans - zergs - protos, facing other races, with this option u can taste new units, races, maps, even ways to play, connected in a direct-indirect way with ower lovely gameplay.
Love u guys, I hope this has been useful, and I hope we can get away of this moments, GOOD LUCKE, HAVE FUN.