Non French speaker looking for HC-M guild for Shadowlands

Hello everyone,

As the title suggests, I’m a non French-speaker (I’m a somewhat of a French undestander though) DPS looking for a 2-day raiding guild for Shadowlands with the aim of clearing heroic and progressing through mythic.

To answer your question of « Why the hell is a non French speaker looking for a guild on a French server :face_with_monocle: » - simple: I live and work in France & as Shadowlands looks like a nice expac to get back into regular wow playtime, I thought it would be nice to also practice my French in a fun and friendly environment.

• I played wow since TBC
  • Enjoy raiding and M+ to semi-hardcore level
  • Have good knowledge of the game
  • Used to following 3-d party websites & guides to optimize my output
  • Have raid experience
  • Mature & easy going person, if I say so myself
  • Have a serious approach to both work & game time
  • Waiting for pre-patch and BETA dust to settle before choosing a main, but so far it looks like one of these 5 classes: Mage / War / DK / Hunter / Rogue

So, if there is a mature & easy going HC-M raiding guild on Ysondre that can survive with one étranger in it’s ranks - please let me know, because apparently pugging in French is even worse than in English…

Hi dude !

Contact me on discord (Adrarion#9737), we can talk about your project and our and see if we can fit.

See you :wink:

Hi !

If your research is still ongoing you can add me on Discord (Bariss#4963) and we could talk about your needs and see if our guild can fit.

Best wishes :slight_smile: