Non French speaker looking for HC/M guild for Shadowlands

Hello everyone,

As the title suggests, I’m a non French-speaker (I’m a somewhat of a French undestander though) DPS looking for a 2-day raiding guild for Shadowlands with the aim of clearing heroic and progressing through mythic.

To answer your question of « Why the hell is a non French speaker looking for a guild on a French server :face_with_monocle: » - simple: I live and work in France & as Shadowlands looks like a nice expac to get back into regular wow playtime, I thought it would be nice to also practice my French in a fun and friendly environment.

• I played wow since TBC
  • Enjoy raiding and M+ to semi-hardcore level
  • Have good knowledge of the game
  • Used to following 3-d party websites & guides to optimize my output
  • Have raid experience
  • Mature & easy going person, if I say so myself
  • Have a serious approach to both work & game time
  • looking for pre-patch and BETA dust to settle before choosing a main, but so far it looks like one of these 5 classes: Mage / War / DK / Hunter / Rogue

So, if there is a mature & easy going HC-M raiding guild on Hyjal that can survive with one étranger in it’s ranks - please let me know, because apparently pugging in French is even worse than in English…

Hi @Tech !

Your profile seem to fit perfectly with what we look for at « Seek My Duck ».

(The english might be itchy for some of us, but since our RL & most of our staff are fluent English speakers, It should be ok for Raids & M+ and will allow u to practice your French !)

The only concern is that we raid 3d a week (3d/w mandatory), would you be ok with that ?

If you need further informations about what we offer, feel free to check our Forum post on the Hyjal section :

Or add me on Bnet : Dahlback#2763

Hope to hear from you soon

Good luck & HF.

Salut Dæwøn,

Merci pour ton reponse.
Oui, 3 jours par semaine fonctionne bien pour moi + le Guild description seems like exactly what I was looking for.

Added you on BNet :wink: