Returning Player in prep for Shadowlands

Hello everyone

I have recently came back to WoW after more than a year break in anticipation of Shadowlands, as it seems it would be a rather good expac (heres hopeing).
In any case, I’m looking for guild to help me and maybe I can help them get back into the game.
I have some experience in raiding ( did almost all HC in Legion and tried Mythic), but I did not do to much BFA content before leaving, so in this circumastance let us assume my experience is with WoW and not the current raiding and mythic content.
I have always tanked, ususaly with a warrior but I am comfortable with a DK or a DH. I can play a DPS if the guild needs it, and I will be happy to do it. I am more of a I am happy as long as I know I’m helping kind of guy, instead of I play this class or this role and thats it, because is more fun to me. No, I am having fun while I am participating in a grup effort no matter of the role the team needs me to fill.
In any case, I have characters on Twisting Nether and Draenor. Both horde, ofcourse but I could be conviced to switch. I would preffer Twisting Nether, as my main tanks are there, but I can hop servers, no problem.
I would like to state that my current ilvl is abysmal but Im working on it…as I returned to WoW less than a week ago.

Please feel free to contact me on discord Byzazam#4917

Looking forward to hearing from you

Hi sir, it’s the area here, think it’s a mistake ^^’
You got more chance to find a Guild on english section !
Have fun and good Luck

Heya,

You’re on the french section

Here’s the link for the english part :slight_smile:

Hope you’ll find what you’re looking for

Les gars pourquoi vous parlez en anglais sur un forum en français ?
:laughing: :laughing:
이 게임은 더 이상 참을 수 없어