SOLUZIONE per update 170GB

Ciao, dopo essere bazzicato su fari forum ho trovato un thread su quello di blizzard US con scritto il metodo per fixare il problema dei 170+GB di download per l’ultima patch di Call of Duty Modern Warfare.

Ecco qui i passaggi in Inglese, scusate ma l’ho appena trovata e non ho avuto il tempo di tradurla ma spero che aiuti qualcuno di voi:

Citazione

Hi, I have been trying for the past few hours to get this game working and finally got it sorted, for anyone with system restore turned off you wont be able to do this unfortunately.

So the first thing you need to do is prevent the Battlenet client from constantly trying to resume that massive download. Make sure battlenet is closed.

Go to: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local
Delete: Battle.net & Blizzard Entertainment

Then Go to: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming
Delete: Battle.net

Once these folders are deleted go to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Modern Warfare
Right click the folder and go to properties, then previous versions.
I only paid for the game and installed it yesterday so can only copy it from 17:00 last night UK time.

Copy the entire contents of the previous version folder, delete the current contents of the existing one in C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Modern Warfare then paste the previous version in.

Once this has done launch battle net and make sure that you do not press ok straight away and agree to the auto updates, untick Modern Warfare and press ok, then go to options under modern warfare run scan and repair, once this has completed it will ask for an update however in my case it was only 200MB instead of 170GB

I have tested it and am in able to play normally, I hope this works for whoever is able to do this, I am no expert but these steps fixed it for me!

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions I will try and help where I can

Ringrazio l’utente Frank per la risposta sul suo thread originale che trovate qui

Scrivete per piacere se a voi ha funzionato o no.

Grazie mille.