About Lootboxes

Me, like many people, miss lootboxes.
In this post, i will list a couple of methods that Blizzard could use to bring lootboxes back and make many players happy and satisfied!

1. The “Gacha”
    Lootboxes can be obtained using a special currency, this currency could be named something like “Lootcoins”, to open a lootbox you need 150 and you get 30 with every match won, 15 with a loss and you lose 5 if you quit a match.
    These coins could also be obtained with weekly challenges.
  2. The Battle Pass
    Every 5 or 10 tiers, you obtain a lootbox!
  3. The Challenges
    Every 2 or 3 weeks, a new skin challenge is introduced to obtain an epic or Legendary skin, and some of the challenges you have to do to get the skin, reward you with lootboxes!
  4. the daily login!
    You get rewarded for logging in! Every day you get 25 Overwatch coins and on the seventh day… You get a Lootbox!
    These were some ideas to bring back the beloved lootboxes! I would also be happy if the OnFire system was brought back, and if they made Doom a dps again but these were just some ideas extras!.
    Please let me know if you would like these ideas in game and lets pray that a dev sees this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Forum italiano :shushing_face:

A quanto ho capito, il sistema con le box non tornerà (assimilabile a gioco d’azzardo)