Game glitches out while connecting to ranked

Hey Blizzard, just lost 59sr when game decided to disconnect from server while joining ranked and wouldn’t let me re-join. Any chance i can get my sr back? Thankyou.

2 "Mi piace"

Similar thing here. Never got disconnect, game just freezed with rejoin game button but match never started. I waited for a minute - while pressing over and over rejoin - but nothing happened so I closed game and started it again and I found sr lost and temporary ban. I lost endorsement too… Dear Blizzard this is your fault not mine! It’s not fair I have to loose those points! Change your rules… A disconnect/glitch or whatever happens in first minute shouldn’t end the game in 10 seconds: player hasn’t the chance to re-join!! Or may be just remove the point penality if a player leaves in 1st minute!

1 "Mi piace"

Same here, lost around 80 points cause of this… Can’t play competitive right now

This forum is only italian language.

I punti non possono essere ridati, qualsiasi sia il motivo della disconnessione.

https://eu.battle.net/support/it/article/64591?utm_source=internal-support_forums&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCSEU&utm_content=solution

Guys, locking here - as previously pointed out (and as you probably guessed yourself when writing here), this is our Italian forum and all threads here should be in Italian only.

As a note, however, the situation you described indicates a possible connectivity issue.
If you are still experiencing this problem, please make sure you follow troubleshooting steps here (basic and advanced). Should the issue persist, please open a new thread (in Italian, if you’d rather write in this forum) and provide the following information:

• Provider name
  • Connection type (wireless, cellular, and so on)
  • A copy of your traceroute and pathping tests done during a problematic moment or immediately after a disconnection (the instructions are here).

Thank you!

Feedback? Blizzard EU - Sondaggio per i rappresentanti dell’Assistenza Clienti del forum - Vyraneer Survey